Good Girls Go Bad - Chapter 7

~*~ Good Girls Go Bad ~*~

    © All Rights Reserved

           Chapter Seven

“I WANT A PINT!” Niall’s screams echoed throughout the deadly silent flat- well almost, deadly silent.

I groaned and face-planted myself with the black, fluffy pillow.

Out of all the times Niall could tell us he wanted a pint, he tells us at 3:00 in the morning. I begrudgingly flung the dark-colored comforter off my body, with all my weight, the cold air making me want to go back to sleep.

I walked out of my room, grunting, walking into the living room to find Niall in his green four-leaf clover trousers, with 2/5th of One Direction chasing him.

What a wonderful sight to wake up to, Note that very welcome sarcastic remark.

“How did you even get in here?” I ask, Louis and Liam freezing as if caught. The pair smile at me sheepishly, their eyes still cautiously on Niall.

“There’s a door between our flats, and Niall somehow got a hold of the key,” Louis explained, a small sheepish smile on his lips.

Niall caught our attention by suddenly jumping on the wooden (thank goodness) coffee table, dancing an Irish jig.

I was about to say something but a tired-looking Skylar beat me to it. “NIALL HORAN, GET OFF THAT TABLE RIGHT THIS INSTANT!” We flinched as her voices echoed. Niall quickly jumped off the table and into Liam’s arms.

Skylar huffed appreciatively and walked back to her room, before sending a sly wink in Niall’s direction. Niall blushed, jumping off Liam, sitting down next to a sleeping figure, a presumed to be Harry, on the love seat.

I sat on the couch, where Zayn was currently sleeping and gently placed his head on my lap, subconsciously raking a hand through his soft, black hair.

The three boys smirked, sharing a look discreetly, before turning back their attentions to me, as if nothing happened.

I raised an eyebrow, gaping at them. “What?” I ask, caressing Zayn’s forehead gently, a satisfied smile on my lips when he leaned more into me.

“Nothing.” The snickered in unison, turning their attention back to the television. Mean people.

“I’m going to sleep for a while, will you be okay?” I ask getting comfortable. The nod, watching Toy Story- obviously Liam’s pick.

~*~

I wake up to the sound of loud whispers and obnoxious, familiar giggles. WHY CAN’T I JUST WAKE UP LIKE ANY OTHER NORMAL PERSON?

I open my eyes to see everybody with their gadgets out, snapping pictures, smirks and grins on their faces.

“What are you lot doing?” I startled them, thus why they ran away, terrified.  Aw.. Aren’t my friends sweet?

I turn my face to come face-to-cheek with a sleeping Zayn. I was surprisingly sitting on his lap with his arms wrapped loosely around my waist.

Cue mental swoon. I warm, wet substance dripped on my shirt and I blushed, realizing I drooled. How embarrassing.

I slowly unwrapped myself from Zayn and went in the kitchen to find everyone in “casual” positions.

I don’t really think reading a newspaper upside down with a burrito on your head is casual. Then again I don’t really know what casual is in this household..

I don’t really even know what happens here. Who know, there might be a homeless fat man living in our bathroom right now.

I placed both hands on my waist looking at them, suspiciously. “What did you all do?”