Before...

Before...

Billy's POV

"Come on baby, please." I say as she packs a bag with colourful, fluffy clothes.

"You made me pregnant you dick! And then you go and ask for me to have an abortion!?" She shouts. I have never seen her this angry...

"I didn't say HAVE an abortion, I said you need to think about all of your options!" I shout. "You have just turned 20 baby doll! I don't want to ruin your life!" I shout arguing my point, heck, it won't only ruin her life...but mine too...

She sits on her bed and places her hands on her face. "Billy...I love you..." She says softly as I walk and sit down beside her, the bed bouncing just before it settles.

I place my arm around her shoulder and rub her arm. "I love you too Denise. It's always been you. And if you want this baby, I will support you all the way." I smile at her as she looks up at me.

She places her hand on my face as we gaze into each other's eyes. Both of them batting at each other. We move closer. Our lips in twining into each other as we push into each other. I push her onto the bed trying not to be rough as I kiss her, she strokes my chest through my shirt. I break our lips and pull my shirt off, she does the same. I kiss down her chest and down her breasts.

Later...

Daniel's POV

I grab my phone, feeling my muscles tighten as I lift the phone up to my ear. Ringing....ringing...for gods sake Billy answer!

Billy's POV

I pull my trousers off and she pushes me against the head board, kissing down my body and to my boxers, down my sweaty body, my muscles tensing and all the hairs on the back of my neck sticking up. Not the only thing sticking up.

*RING RING*

We ignore the phone ringing and she continues to kiss down my body, I place my arms behind my head, my armpits in the air. Fuck this is hot.

*RING RING*

I try to ignore the ringing and she looks up. "Just go get it." She says smirking as she sits up laying beside me. I jump up, half erect and run to the phone.

"Hello?" I say down the phone.

Daniel's POV

"Where the fuck was you? You took like five minutes to answer your bloody phone!" I shout down the phone to him. "I bet you was fucking Denise."

I can hear his smirk down the phone. Yes he was...

"What do you want Daniel?" Billy asks me as I know he is so desperate to get back to shagging Denise.

I try and keep him on the phone as long as I can. "Nothing much. I have been soooooo bored. Also how are you?" I rush past as he goes to speak. "Oh by the way I will pick you up tomorrow morning at 6am." I say smiling as he has clearly forgotten by the stuttering.

"What? Why?" He asks.

"The Lad's Holiday? Duh." I say sarcastically as I am getting so horny to be in a cabin with those dicks. Oh yeah I'm bisexual by the way.

"Mate I don't know if I can go on that holiday." I hear a squeak through the phone and Denise talking. I can slightly hear 'Go I will be fine.'

"Never mind that mate I will see you at 6am." I smile when he says that and hang up.

This holiday is going to be the BEST!