so we continue...

Callum and I have been together a few days and to be honest im loving it :))

I trust him so much and I can talk to him about anything and everything. We spoke for hours and nothing, and we never ran out of anything to say to eachother.

He gave me more compliments than any guy I have ever been with before, It made me feel so special and I knew he was genuine about everything he was saying and I knew he meant it.

It was paradise, dont get me wrong of course it sucked because I couldnt see him, I just wanted to cuddle with him and hear him say everything he was typing.

On the weekends I wanted to go out with him, just be with him.

He asked me if it was okay to put our relationship onto facebook, but I didnt want to. I hadnt told my parents yet and more enough I didnt want to. I didnt want them to know I was with a guy who was 3 years older than me. I told him no and I came up with excuse after excuse and he brought it. I told him he needed to understand where I was coming from and why I had to keep a secret.

I was on his facebook profile when I noticed his relationship status, it was with another girl. I was mad and straight away thought the worse because I wasnt there he could have been doing anything when I wasnt there he could be with anyone.

That night when I was talking to Callum I confronted him about it, he told me it meant nothing they were just friends and he was going to change it and never do it again. My mind was at rest until....