Love is Forever - Prologue

Hey everyone :D This is a new story. Yeah i know its not the most unique topic but ehh i wrote cause i was feeling over inspired with this :D

Plus i can relate well...with 5% f this haha xD Ignore me now im just ranting :P

Enjoy :) comment...etc :D

Love is Forever

Prologue

(4 years ago)

I wiped my tears away as I played "Kill all your friends by MCR" over and over again.

Why? Why did he leave without saying goodbye?

Ten fucking years of friendship and he leaves without a single word.

More tears flowed out and I punched my pillow hard.

Ugh, hate you! I hate you! I fucking hate your fucking guts Daniel! What did I ever do to you?!

I heard my door open slowly. Ugh, leave me alone!

Emma walked in and sat at the edge of my bed. Emma's my younger sister and my hero. But she doesn't have to know that.

"What the fuck do you want?" I asked rudely.

"Calm down Valerie, I'm just here to help" Emma stated calmly.

Help me? Ha! More like make me feel worse and guilty.

"Why did... he ...leave?" I said in between sobs.

She held my hand tightly and said. "Because he loved you too much...he said he felt it was best if he ...moved on. Plus his mom has wanted to move for a while now."

"But he didn't have to move to fucking Florida!" God that's like a bunch of miles from our crappy town in New Jersey!

"He really liked you...more than you think" She held my hand tighter.

"He only cared about how he felt! He was like a brother to me! Plus I used to like him he fucked it up! Not me! All I wanted was him by my side as friend; he said he would....always... Be there for me" it was true. He meant the world to me.

I remember when everything started going downhill.

-Flashback-

(A month before)

"You've changed..." I trailed. I couldn't help but feel horrible when I said it.

Daniel's normally calm face turned into disappointment.

"No I haven't. Are you just saying this because Aly thinks I've changed too?" he looked down and played with his hands awkwardly.

No it wasn't because of Aly, my best friend, for some time now I've notice he's not the same.

"No... I just... I see it you're not the same" I took a deep breath and scooted away from him while we sat at the stairs of my house. He looked up at me and his face tensed up.

"You know many people have said this to me.... But coming from you, god that just really hurts" he looked down again his hair covering his face.

I tried to act calm. I looked at him up and down. I missed the old Daniel, the one who had short hair, wore loose pants and tried to act cool. The dorky Daniel... My best friend.

The one I used to have a huge crush on.

Not the guy he's trying to be. He grew out his hair...he wears skinny jeans and all of the sudden he says he likes all my favorite bands. He's cocky and obnoxious. This is some guy who's trying to impress me not my brother from another mother.

I sighed I regretted saying what I said as soon as it came out of my mouth "Are you trying to impress someone? Did you change because of a girl?"

He scuffed and looked up at me. His eyes were watery; I couldn't stand looking at him. "No, Valerie I would never change for a girl. I didn't change because of you, if that's what you're trying to say. Wow, can't believe you'd take me for that type of guy."

"I'm sorry..." that was all I could say.

"No, it's okay. I just never knew you would say that about me. I thought you knew me better than that...guess I was wrong" he got up and gave me one more look.

My heart broke his face was full of sadness. I wish I would have just kept my mouth shut.

"I better go... By the way, tell Alyssa to find my iTouch. I'm going to Florida soon, so I'll need it"

"For vacation, right?"

"Yeah, I guess you can call it that." He smiled but his eyes were not sparkling they were dull.

He left and I watched as he walked away from me.

-End of Flashback-

Those were the last words I ever heard from him.

Even the day when Alyssa and I went to his house to give him his iTouch we didn't see him. He made us leave it at the steps of his house.

I remember being so angry that day I deleted his number off my phone and promised never to see him again.

I didn't think it would come true. Soon, well more like yesterday, I found he left for Florida, not on vacation but moved there.

One of his friends told me.

Today it finally hit me. My best friend is gone forever.

Emma rubbed my shoulder as I squeezed my pillow tightly against me. "Don't be sad. He'll always be there for you" she pointed at her chest "in here" and smiled.

I just nodded not really caring and closed my eyes.

He promised to always be there for me, he broke his promise.

You're dead to me Daniel Villa, dead.