my window love <3

My window love <3

Chapter 1

Today the day that I, Jessie Sampson start a whole new life which means a new house and a new school. I was so excited to move house just me, my mom and my elder brother Jason. But today was a big day because today was the day that I had to move all of my bedroom stuff into my new bedroom. It was the last room of the house to unpack.

As I got up out of bed washed and dressed. I realised the driver of the lorry with all my stuff for my bed room was getting very inpatient as he kept his palm of his hand on that horn. I ran out in a rush with a massive smile on my face I was so excited I mean it’s took my mom 5 nights to move house which means 5 nights on a lumpy sofa.

Before I got to the driver I knew he was annoyed. How long had he been here? “Well it’s about time I’m parked on double yellows you know!!!!” he very rudely said. I just ignored his very rude comment and told him to park the lorry on the drive and for him to go get a coffee. I signed the papers and he walked of down the street to the local cafe which was only about 5 minutes down the road.

As soon as the driver was out of sight Jason came running out “want any help sis?” I turned around to see Jason jogging towards me. I and Jason were so close he was an amazing big brother to me but he was very protective he was 2 years older then me and he was the player of the school and Mr. popular. “Sure thanks jas” I said politely he just smiled and lifted out the boxes.

40 minutes later

Now all of my boxes were in my room it was done a lot faster thanks to Jason his big mussels and 6 packs sure did come in handy sometimes. Just left now is too unpack. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading vote and leave a comment and become a fan of me and please will you get people to read my story would mean a lot thank you. any questions private message me or leave a comment thanks you again~ pippa99