Train Ride

Hi guys! I hope you enjoy the first chapter in Christal's point of view. (:

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

-Christal's POV-

As we sit on the train, Effie talks to the last District One victors who will be our mentors in another room. Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark.

"Effie, the girl is so hard headed." Katniss started.

"Christal. Or, Chris, as Liam calls her." Peeta corrects. Peeta is so nice to me. I just...I guess I'm a little bitter because of the games. I don't want to be here. I just want to make sure Liam was going to be okay.

"Whatever Peeta, can't she at least, try to speak. Liam practically speaks, breathes, and eats for her." Katniss says.

Hah. Not true. I think.

"And I can tell she distracts him. He feels something for her."

Psh. The only thing Liam feels for me is friendly love and sorrow. I think again.

"Just give her a chance to lighten up. I bet she'll be great. It's probably just gonna take time."

I don't want to hear anymore so I stand up and walk to the door of the room they were in.

"She's so full of herself. She thinks she's better than me, I know it. I don't-"

I clear my throat as I stand in the doorway. I've heard enough.

"Hey, sweetheart,  have a nice nap?" Peeta asks, handing me a cup of something. Coffee maybe?

"Yes, thank you for asking. Um, do you know where Liam is?" I ask. I need to talk to him about my feelings before I die. We all know I'll be the first to.

"Right here," He says, walking through the door and slightly kissing my forehead.

"Hey, Li." I say smiling before taking a bite of the donut he had in his hand.

"Hey!" He slightly shouts before grabbing my cup. "What is it?"

I shrug. "Coffee, I think.....Hey, can we um, talk?"

Liam gives me a look before smiling. "Sure, uh, let's go to my room?"

I nod slightly and get up, giving everyone a small smile. I make eye contact with Katniss and wince when she glares at me.

I'm sorry, but that girl is scary.

I'm sorry it's bad ): Hope you liked it anyway I guess.