Can I get your kiss?

Title:Can I get your kiss?

Pairing:Shizuo x Izaya

Genre:Fluff

Summary:Shizuo and Izaya have been dating for 2 and a half months now. However, during those 2 and a half months, they haven't been able to get a kiss!? Let alone a date...
-----------------------------------------------------------

Izaya's POV...

Ever since we first met, we hated each other. But that only lasted a year ago. Shizu-chan and I have been from enemies to friends and finally to lovers. We've been through a lot, but it was worth it.

Shinra and Dota-chin we're the first ones to know about our relationship. They were really happy and supportive of us. I'm really glad we have such good friends.

When everyone in the whole school found out that Shizu-chan and I were dating, they we're really really really happy about it. Especially the Principal, the Teachers and the Repairmen. Heck, the day we annouced it, the Principal was so happy that he annouced there would be no school for a week! Well, that was only a month ago.

I'm currently walking home with my Shizu-chan while holding hands. We've been dating for almost three months now. But we've only been doing holding hands and cuddles. Don't get me wrong. I love holding hands and cuddling, but I just wish we could do more.

"Wanna go to the park?" My Shizu-chan said. Yes he is mine and I am his. And I am that possessive of him.

I nodded to his question. We both walked to our favorite park, where Shizu-chan used to chase me down back when we were still enemies.

Once we made it to our favorite spot in the park, Shizu-chan's grip on my hand started to tighten.

"What's wrong, Shizu-chan?" I got worried.

He turned his face towards me, but his eyes were shut and his face and ears were bright red like a tomato. As his face got closer to mine, my face was blushing as well. I could totally feel Shizu-chan's breath on my face as his face was only inches away.

The next thing I knew, I felt something soft pressed against my lips.

Shizuo's POV (1 hour ago)...

Its been almost three months since the Flea and I started dating and during that time, none of us made a move. But now I think its time for a move.

My plan is simple:

Step 1:Get Izaya to our favorite spot in the park.

Step 2:Make sure no one is around.

Step 3:Kiss him.

The only problem:I'm a big coward.

I-Its not like I'm nervous or a-anything, its just I'm not good at showing affection.

[Author-chan:You're not fooling anyone, Shizuo. Just tell the truth. =_=

Shizuo:Alright! Fine!]

Okay, Maybe I'm a bit nervous. But I have a bit of courage to help me. So if I'm lucky, I could get my first kiss from the Flea. Keyword:"If"

But now is not the time to chicken out. I need to do the plan.

"Wanna go to the park?" I asked my Flea. Let's just say, I'm a "bit" possessive of him.

Izaya nodded. Great! Step 1 is complete! Time for Step 2.

We both walked to the park where I used to chase him. Hehe, I kinda miss those times. They were kind of fun. The flea and I walked to our favorite spot. I looked around, thankfully no one was around. Okay, Step 2 is now complete. Its time for Step 3. I have to admit, I am so nervous right now! But I have to do this.

My grip on Izaya's hand tightened, hopefully I don't break his hand. As I turned my face towards his, my eyes were kept shut. Because I'm too embarassed to even face him! I'm pretty sure I was blushing at this point, since my face and ears were totally hot.

As I got closer, I could literally feel his soft breath. But my mind was literally chanting:"Kiss him! Kiss him! Kiss him!" And immediately my instinct took over. Next thing I knew, my lips were kissing the greatest pair of lips ever.

Third Person POV...

Their kiss was very sudden and forced. It was kind of awkward. Shizuo was getting worried that this was a bad idea until Izaya (sorta) kissed back. It was very hesitant at first, but they got a bit better at it. Once they were done, they were still blushing but avoided eye-contact. Then the awkward silence came along. After what seemed like forever, someone finally broke the silence.

"S-So... um... I.. I" Izaya was lost for words.

"Why'd you do it?" The raven asked.

"Well... it had to happen sooner or later... right?" The blonde replied.

"I-I guess." Replied the raven.

...

...

...

"Well that was... an intresting first kiss." Izaya said.

"Yeah, it was." Shizuo replied.

"But hey! That was just our first kiss! Sure it was awkward at first, but we'll get the hang of it sooner or later." The raven said, trying to be positive.

"But we might have to practice on that though." Shizuo suggested.

"Alright. Wanna have round 2~?" Izaya smirked and teased.

"Heh. Its on, Flea!" Replied by a now confident Shizuo.

                      The End... :)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hello dear readers! I hope you enjoyed that chapter! If you like this chapter, please vote and comment for more stories or updates.

Word count:905