19

Lexa

"Let's play a game!" Raven shouted throughout the van. "Let's play our version of Never have I ever."

"Nope, never, and not happening." Harper and Echo groaned.

"Come oonnn." Raven faked a hurt look. "Have some fun."

"If it helps, we all will play." Octavia smiled from the drivers seat.

"Hell no!" Harper shouted.

"Just play the damn game." I huffed.

"Thank you." Raven said. "Now, I'll keep score and say the question."

"Fuck you." Echo laughed.

"Never have I ever kissed a male."

"I have," Clarke, Harper, and Echo said.

"Never have I ever caught my parents having sex."

"I have." Echo, Octavia, and Harper said and frowned in disgust.

"Never have I ever hunted."

"I have." Echo and I said.

"Never have I ever been to the lake."

"I have." Everyone but Clarke said. We all looked at her.

"Oh my gosh." Harper squealed. "How have you never been to the lake."

"I don't go places." She gave a short answer. "I'm not a thrill seeker nor am I fun."

"You seem fun to me." I stated. "You were competitive when we went go karting."

There was no response but there was silence. Then Raven threw a cd at Octavia, who was driving."Ow, What the fuck."

"Play the music." Raven ordered.

"Don't throw the cd at the driver." Octavia groaned. "Throw it at the shotgun rider."

"Fuck you." Harper flipped the middle finger.

"Keep that for Monty." Echo muttered.

"I can hear you, dumbass." Harper shouted. "You think you're so slick."

"Just play the music so you guys stop arguing." I shouted above their bickering.

Harper put the cd in the cd slot and there was a bunch of party songs in there. I'm not surprised though. She seems like the one to party a lot. I mean a lot. I don't go to all of the parties other than the bar parties. I'm assuming that Raven goes to all of them. It suits her to get drunk a lot. Her and Anya would get along well. Anya and Raven never formally met since Anya always blows us off with her dates.

"Are you kidding me?!" Octavia shouted. "You're playing fucking perv songs."

"Yes, and?" Raven deadpanned.

"You made this cd?"

"Yup." Raven popped the "p" in a proud manner.

"What am I going to do with you." Octavia shook her head.

"Fuck me." Raven smirked.

"There are other people in this van." Harper groaned.

"You have your fair share." Raven shot back.

"Everyone but Clarke and Lexa." Echo retorted. "Lucky you."

"I have my fair share." Clarke said. "I'd rather not say though."

"Lexa?" Raven looked at me.

"I'd rather not talk about it." I looked down.

"Anyways, who's ready to drink and party?" Raven shouted.

"No one said drinking and no parties. Just a good time." Harper said.

"Parties are a good time." Raven smirked. "I get laid."

"Once again, keep it in your pants." Harper groaned.

"Not like anything you haven't done." Raven shot back.

"Are they always like this?" Someone asked in my ear and I immediately knew it was Clarke. She hasn't experienced their horrid conversations. I feel bag for my virgin eyes and ears.

"Unfortunately, Yes." I laughed.

"My poor ears." She joked.

"I feel you."

We sat in silence the a while, thankfully, listening to Raven's shitty cd. We were just lucky Raven was silent for at least forty five minutes.

"Fifteen minutes away!" Octavia shouted.

"Thank the lords!" Raven groaned. "My legs are stiff and they need to walk or some sort of psychical exercise."

"I'm just glad we're not going to have to listen to this shit cd anymore." Harper snorted.

"You could've ejected the cd anytime." Raven shot back.

"Just eject the damn cd, please." Echo groaned. "I just wanted to take nap and I was falling asleep when you started talking!"

"Your loss." Raven shrugged.

Harper took the cd out of the CD player and Octavia turned on the radio, thankfully, and we listened to the radio. Clarke and I had suggested old rock music but everyone else rejected us. Everyone couldn't agree so Harper just played the rock station. Clarke and I sang to all of the songs and everyone else sat in silence.

Octavia pulled into a parking lot in front of a giant marina. It was a giant lodge and it looked really nice. The docks were filled with houseboats, pontoons, jet skis, and jet boats. I saw a few yachts but they were all on one dock.

"We're here bitches!" Octavia shouted.

I think I just got Carpal Tunnel Syndrome from typing this chapter. I didn't have my computer so I had to type on my handheld device which hurt my wrists. Anyways, I love this chapter. Don't forget to comment and vote!

~AJ