8.

"What beacon hills!, I can't I have work to do like school,what will i tell my step mom, i don't think that i can do this, I have got so much here, my brothers party!" Jess said.

"Calm down jess! It is just for a day we will be back before you know it, just tell your step mom that you are going for a school trip nothing else!" Lydia said.

"Well..." Jess said looking worried.

"Well what!, Jess come on don't you want to know what is going on? Like don't you want to meet that person who shot the arrow at you?" Lydia exclaimed.

"Well if you put it like that, no, I don't want to meet that person who shot the arrow, he missed it that time, this time he won't miss it!" Jess said with a very worried face.

"Don't you get it, if you stay here you will be in more danger and so will your family." Lydia said.

"Well you do make a good point!" Jess answered.

"Fine, but we got to come back on time for the party!" Jess said.

"Yah we will" Lydia replied.

They both went to class for their next class, but they did not know that someone heard everything they said

*After school*

"hey Jess!" Aaron screamed while jess was walking with Lydia home.

"oh hey Aaron" Jess replied.

"Hey, I was wondering..." Before he could finish jess interrupted him.

"No Aaron I am not free tomorrow for lunch or dinner or even breakfast!" Jess said.

"No I was going to ask you if you want to be my lab partner for chemistry!" Aaron asked.

"Hmm.. Okay fine, sounds kinda fun!" Jess replied.

"Okay meet you tomorrow at nine sharp" Aaron said while running.

"Wait no I can't tomorrow I am.." Jess replied but Aaron had already gone.

"You did not do a pretty good job there, you won't be here tomorrow" Lydia said.

"Yah, I'll just text him that I can't come at home" Jess said as they both left school.

*At home*

Jess was in her room when she heard a knock on her door.

"Come in" Jess said.

It was her little brother Dylan.

"Hey sis, I wanted to ask you a question" Dylan said.

"Yah sure go ahead!" Jess replied.

"Answer me truthfully, who is after you life?" Dylan asked

*Jess looked at him in shock.*

"That's right I heard everything in school, when you were talking to Lydia. Dylan said.

Thank for reading this chapter . vote, comment and share!.