Chapter 8 : Liu

I'm going to put me in the story as Liu girlfriend cause I like him and I'm not a fan girl . I'm good with my boyfriend.

Jeff POV

I didn't know what to do . I don't know where my brother is but if I don't look then Jane will die . I told Ben to look after Jane.  I went outside and into the human world. I looked everywhere . Maybe Jane was wrong .

"Jeff''

I turn and see Liu covered in blood.

"Liu.''

"Its now Homicide Liu''

"Its now Jeff The Killer ''

"I know . I heard on the news . Did you kill Jane''

"No Liu. She's like me now. ''

"She has a craved smile .''

"No. She has pale skin, black eyes , raven black hair, and black lips. ''

"Wow she sound beautiful.''

"She is''

"What's wrong ''

"What do you mean''

"Why are you looking for me . You didn't even know I was alive .''

" It Jane ''

" Did she kill someone cause you know Jane won't kill''

"She's not the same Jane. She's now Jane The Killer.''

"What's wrong with her ''

"Hannah.''

"What''

"Your girlfriend. She loves you and you love her. Just tell her that ''

"I can't ''

"Why not''

"Cause I moved on''

"To who''

"Me''

A girl with red hair and eyes and dress came out.

" Jeff this is Scarlet Blood.''

"What is she''

"I'm a Blood warrior .''

"No Liu please you have to help me. I can't lose Jane. I love her so much .''

"Jeff I don't know if I can help but I will try.''

"Thank you''

"Scarlet can you take us ''

"Yeah''

She grabbed my arm and Liu hand and we melted in blood and we were at the mansion. We see Sally and other crying .

"I'm sorry Jeff but I didn't know what to do''

"What are you talking about Ben.''

"Jeff Jane is awake and alive but I had to make a deal with someone and Nina got killed.''

" Is Jane okay .''

"No''

Ben pointed to a room and Sally opened the door and I see Nina on the floor dead and something eating her stomach. When I went in it was Jane. She was eating her. When I touched her she looked up at me and she was crying. I pick her up and held her.

"I didn't want to do it.''

"I know''