Secrets revealed

Butch, Diggs, Seamus and Cathrine were dog headquarters and went to the office and everyone kept stare at them.Mishka's puppies play with Lou's puppies and Ivy's puppies all over the office.Butch explain everything to Mishka them alarm went off.All puppies go outside to play not to talk stranger.Tab lazenby talks with Lou about kitty's deadline and he saw Mishka he also talk with her about her puppies were very playful and needed picture about her puppies then he talk to Lou about deadline."Cats and Dogs we have to work together."Then Mishka call announcement all dogs "I had a brother and sister many years ago so they will come later."All dogs gasped.Oddball's husband wines and mastiff "That ain't right."Diggs fuss about it "What no way man work with her I thought we go thourgh the mailman when we had it and Mishka had her brother and sister."Then Butch told him go outside and diggs leave to seamus.Butch grumps at Lou "Kid just got the point we can't work with cats we don't trust them and Mishka you had brother and sister you never told me about your past."Mishka said "I will tell you later Butch right now we need to force to find kitty galore."Diggs call out "I know we can find Kitty."