CHAPTER 12:The Talk

"Are you going to spill the beans about your date or just chicken out?" Mitva said utterly yelling and for the hundredth time of the day. We are sitting on couch in my apartment's living room watching captain America civil war. I know... I know.. Childish but as avengers fan I am. Exparted I took the remote and walk into my bedroom pressing pause button finally being irritated. And as mitva as she is gave a grin of victory.
            I take out the file from my drawer and throw it on her face. But she missed the blow. "This is the thing I did on that accidental date of mine. Now read it and leave me alone." I said with a scowl.
            She started reading the summary I wrote about UVRAJ. "What the hell! You just did the PhD on him. And I thought dates were to know about people."
"And clearly I did it. I know not much but the summary has five points which is personally as a friend and medically as a doctor very helpful.
            " I thought romantically like honey what you like in your dinner? Hobbies? Love? Like kisses... "she said with dreamy, googly eyes." Snap out of your dreams mitva IT. WAS. ACCIDENTAL. DATE. AND NOT THE REAL One. "I snapped at her furiously." Oh... Uh-oh calm down baby my godzilla. "" I. AM. NOT. GODZILLA. "Another attack.
            " Fine. Now tell me what are you now going to do? "" Nothing. Now after two days I am gonna meet him but there is one problem. "" What? "mitva asked perplexed." He is going to bring his brother Sameer with him and if I want to really get him try the diet course and time table I had made then I need him to be alone for many reasons. And secondly the meeting is in official palace where Maharaj would be living and I don't Wanna go alone so I asked him if I can bring a friend? He said he do not have any problem. "" Soo.... What are you going to say..... Missyyy... "She asked in confusion." You have no choice but to come with me and I know with your expertised skills you have.... You have to keep this sameer thing occupied for a while. "" What the hell! Are you trying to say that you want me to entertain him for an hour or so? "
             " As simple as it sounds. And more than that sameer is hottie so you will enjoy your time being:) *"" If he is really hot than I will see. But for now I am hungry and this pack of pizza in your fridge with some diet coke looks appetizing. "she said with a scowl.
              " Don't worry darling just try it! "I said in my usual puppy face which she can never ever deny." OKAY! But if I don't feel comfortable than I am gonna kill you for sure. "she said glaring at me." Oh look who is talking about comfort with boiiieeessss and that also hottiiieeessss... I am sure that sameer have to watch out my sexy friend. "
               " Whatever...."She said with mock attitude flipping her hair and walking in catwalk theme towards the fridge. Now that was my cue to change the topic. Rest of the time went in girly hang out and so called serious gossips.

AUTHOR 'S NOTE:

Sorry dear ones for so short chapters but the next chapter is "THE DIET WITH TOM AND JERRY FIGHT." This chapter will have special gift from me. It will be extra long and four POV at one Kiya,UVRAJ and especially mitva and sameer' s POV. Next chapter would be extra large:)
           Now my special thanks to my bestie mitva for supporting me and inspiring me to write further and non stop😊. And after this book I will also write series of mitva and sameer's story as well as Vihaan's.
           AND note all characters in this story are very very important and none of them are useless every one has their individual importance and this is going to be a long story.
            So stay tuned my loved ones 💕💞🎶💋💓💗♥❤💖🎀🎁🎉🎇🎆🌠🌌✨😊✨🎁😂😅😜🎤🎵🎼😴😁👍