Chapter 1

Bells P.O.V

Today was like any other day. My friend Sarah and I were out side our houses waiting for the mail to come. Sarah is about 5"7' with long brown hair. but unlike me she is 16 and has her drivers license.her parents are working on kicking her out and when they do were going to get an apartment somewhere in town.

The mail lady -Rose- was coming down the street whith the mail. she was the only person that would actually talk to us. She was coming down the street. I said to Sarah "here she comes!!!" Her face lit up and we both stood up and walked up th her. We learned a month ago she knew sign language. we all signed "hi" she said "an interesting letter came in the mail for you to today. what is it?" she sighed as we helped with the street. Sarah smirked evilly and said "i won the radio contest and won two tickets to the one direction concert latter this month! " i think i was about to kill her... "why?" i looked at her and the mail lady said "i have to get going. see you two tomorrow" and she walked off.

"will you please come with me? please bell that's all i want is for you to come." i rolled my eyes and said "OK fine. but if any thing goes wrong its your fault!" i was giving her only warning. she started jumping up and down doing her fingerling thing. we walked back over to the yard and sat down in the grass. "so now we need to figure out when it is, where were staying for the night, and how we're getting there and back." after that i just kind of blanked out of it. all i could think of was that i was going to meet one direction. i was brought out of my thought by a pink color.

i turned to see my mom holding the mail. "what is this" she spoke to me. i started doing my sign language and she yelled at me. the pink and dark red 'vibrations'started to surround me till i couldn't see Sarah "you know what n bitch. if you can;t talk to me like a normal person leave this household now!" she started to walk away but turned around and said "you have 1 hour till i kick you out so get packing!"

 before my mom could say any more we ran up to my room and started putting stuff in random bags. after about 10 minutes Sarah patted me on the shoulder. "you known you can stay at my house. I'm sure my parents wont care." i gave her a weak smile and when we had 20 minutes left we started putting the stuff in her car. before i forgot i ran up to my room and grabbed my bank book and wallet. then i ran out of that house for the last time.

Sarah's P.O.V

we were steadily driving through the traffic to my house. i knew my parents wouldn't be home so we started taking her stuff up to her room. i had a bunk bed from before my sister moved out a plain desk and a huge dresser. i knew my parents were going to kick me out soon so i kept most of my stuff in the mini van. i walked back down to the car and sat down and looked at the back. i repurposed the whole thing. there were no back seats, and where they would of folded down was where the blankets were, then in the way back was some pillows then stacks of clothing, then along each side of the car were some water bottles. the only other thing i did to this car was in the glove compartment i glued the gun holster to the bottom and it had a loaded gun in it.

 When most people see the gun they freak out. the only reason i have it is when i go through down town. the first time i was down there somebody broke into the car.

i was tapped out of my thinking by two vary angry looking parents.

Shit.

Leim's P.O.V

"liem its time to wake up." i knew it was Harry's voice. "come on were in Minneapolis Minnesota." no its time for rehearsal!!! at this point i knew the boys were getting upset. i was dragged off the bed and onto the floor.

"what the hell?" they knew i haven't swore lately "i was sleeping" harry looked at me happily "its time to get up. we have to leave in less than an hour!" now that woke me up. i ran to my closet than to my bathroom. i took my shower then put on my black sweat pants and black t-shirt. i ran out of my room and into the kitchen to see Paul talking to the boys.

"now you boys have to behave. we have a special gust coming to the concert on Friday (this is Wednesday) harry you will stay away from her. under stand!?" harry nodded his head yes and kept it going. "leim get some food then we go." i walked over to the cabinet and grabbed some kind of cereal.

 we all walked out to the car and i got into the front seat with him and asked "who is this girl?" we came to a stop and he looked at me, "i'll talk to you after. you need to get going." 

Bell's P.O.V

 It turns out Sarah has two months to move out. So right now we're online looking for an apartment and jobs. we have been saving up for this to happen now that it is we don't know what to do.in total we have enough for a trailer home and food for a little less than a year. we found a trailer home in Minneapolis so when we go for the concert we're going to check it out. i looked up at Sarah "we should pack you up. then run to the bank." she nodded. "ya that sounds like a good idea" we spent the rest of that night packing.