Chapter 2

A/N

So heres chapter two I hope its longer.  I hope you all enjoy it and please leave some feedback.  Good or bad it doesnt matter. I want to improve my writing. Thanks!

                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Chapter 2

All through homeroom I couldn’t take my eyes off of Mr. Miller.  He kept sneaking glances over at me as well.  I know he wants me, why wouldn’t he?  While I was sitting in my seat staring at him like a total idiot I came up with a plan.  I decide to seduce him, there was no way I was graduating before having a chance to ride his dick. 

When the bell finally rang for first period to start I got out of my seat and slowly put my things together. I decided to stay and talk to him before going to my next class. Ashley and Melissa were standing next to my desk waiting for me.

“I think I'm going to stay and personally introduce myself to the new teach” I said with a wink.

“Omg are you serious girl?” Ashley said raising a perfectly sculpted eyebrow.

“Oh she’s definitely serious.” Mel replied

“Alright girls hurry up and leave so I can talk to my future man.” And just like that they started to make their way to the door.

I stood up and made sure he was looking at me. Then a sensually bent over making sure to pop out my round behind. Then I picked my purse off of the floor and slowly walked over to where Mr. Miller was standing next to his desk.  “Hi my name is Anne, nice to meet you Mr. Miller.” I whispered next to his ear.

“Uh… Chris… uh… you can call me… Chris.” He mumbled nervously.

“So Chris have you ever fucked a student?”

“Uh… w-what was th-that?”

“I said, Have. You. Ever. Fucked. A. Student.” I repeated while leaning in so he can have a good look at my cleavage.

“N-N-No” he said shakily.

“Do you think I could change your mind?” I said as I rubbed my hand gently on his dick. He was already almost completely erect. God men are just too easy.

“Um... why do you ask?”

“Maybe I'm just curious. Or Maybe I want to ride up and down on your dick.”

**RING**

            “Umm… Umm… the bell just rang… you’re going to be late for your next period.”

            “Can't you just write me a note?” I said as I pouted at him

            “S-sure” he replied as he got out a paper and wrote me a note.

            “So you never answered my question. Would you be willing to fuck one of your students?” I said as I trailed my finger down to my breast while closing my eyes and biting my lip. Then I cupped my breast, squeezing it gently and let out a soft sensual moan. He closed his eyes and tilted his head back saying a silent prayer.  Then he sighed and said “I would love to... You have no idea how bad I want to… but I-I- I can’t lose my job.”

            “Trust me you won’t. I can keep a secret.”

**RING**

            And with that his class started pouring into the room. He quickly straightened up and cleared his throat. “Well thank you, it was nice speaking to you” he said nervously glancing at the students walking in. He handed me my note and looked at me with pleading eyes telling me to leave.