UN

chapter one

" nigga in pari' "

omniscient point of view

-

gigi, wyatt, taco, tyler, jasper and rocky walked over to the large dark cadillac, getting in one by one.

rocky sat in the front seat while taco, jasp, gigi, tyler and wyatt stayed in the back.

it was now around 4 am and they were all tired, they knew they wouldn't be here for long, they were gonna film tomorrow, then on sunday sightsee and on monday fly home. it was a last minute trip.

gigi cuddled under taco's arm and both began to fall asleep, it was early and pitch black outside.

the hotel was about 45 minutes away and they had a full day ahead so everyone decided to sleep.

-

the group of friends got on to the 5th floor, going their separate ways to their rooms.

taco and gigi shared a room,

tyler and wyatt shared a room and

jasper and rocky decided to sleep separately in different rooms, for obvious reasons.

"what's the room number?" taco asked, holding his and gigi's bags.

"uhh, 226" she replied, looking at the number on each door.

"is that it?" taco asked, pointing to the end of the hallway where a large black tinted glass door was, it was a suite.

it was like tyler to go overboard for his friends.

"yep."

-

the pair walked into the room, in awe with how large it was.

it had a 1600's french renaissance style to it, elegant and luxurious but grungy.

taco walked over to a huge pair of gold and white doors that lead to a living room.

"where's the bedroom?" gigi asked, running into the living room.

she looked around to see a huge room hugging bookcase with a tv section and a spiral staircase that led up to a loft area.

"i'm assuming up there."

-

gigi stripped from her clothes and got into the warm bathtub.

she sat in the tub, going through her instagram feed.

-

64,174 likes

64,174 likes

yungtaco
this was a couple hours before jasper wanted to kill us

28,727 comments
feliciathehwan kinda wanting tyler x jasp now 🤫
jasperr @feliciathehwan unfollowing you x

wyyacht husband 💍 & jasper 😒
yungtaco @wyyacht honestly
jasperr @wyyacht do you wanna fight my room is down the hall

feliciathegoat @asaprocky @jasperr @wyyacht @yungtaco @golfgigi POTATOEZ
asaprocky @feliciathegoat 🧟‍♂️
golfgigi @feliciathegoat 👨‍🎤

-

she laughed at jasper's reply to wyatt, they really all were like a big family.

she kept scrolling the her feed til' she got a text from the groupchat.

-

golf le fleur

tyler 🤞
night dumbasses, we got a busy day later today

wyatt 🧚‍♂️
how??

rocky 🙇‍♂️
we goin shopping
obviously
- liked by "gigi", "wyatt 🧚‍♂️", "taco 💍"

tyler 🤞
^

gigi
night retards

wyatt 🧚‍♂️
NIGHT BABY ❤️
- loved by "gigi"
- disliked by "taco 💍", "tyler 🤞"

taco 💍
😡😡😡
- laughed at by "wyatt 🧚‍♂️"

rocky 🙇‍♂️
sum1 tell jasper to wake up i hear his fat ass snoring from the room next door.
- loved by "gigi, taco 💍, wyatt 🧚‍♂️, tyler 🤞"

-

tyler 🤞

goodnight love

night tyler 💛.

-

imma keep all of these chapters short.