Mr tinkles take our friend

Mr tinkles were anger so he come up with a new plan he need to make sure Sophie fell sleep and lock the bathroom door to them in the tub to make them wet.They went to the factory to fired everyone.Time passed we got the human tied up in the chair.(Oddball and Domino view)I saw Butch came to Mishka he gave everyone dog agent tag that we can be agent then they left to find cats and we kept punch the bag (Like the dog swat at punching bag for like a human) We head back downstairs reveal that he captured our human.We wait for them come back until bring everyone to the docks and cats show up then attack us.Butch ran towards us and Mishka take one cat to the cage and tied them to the baco of car then she told them "When you find the factory we will be coming our way"she said with a growling sound(like a wolf)Ivy show a tracker two thousand then we ran to the factory.(Mr tinkles)When we got to the factory I unlock the cage and ran inside the factory like they are scare like something is going to happened to them.I ask them "Why are you running scared?"He said "She is angry and told me to find the factory and they will come to get us like a payback."I was confusing would she be acting like a wolf.