PROLOGUE

prologue

" i ain't tryin' check a bag, can you get another jet? "

act i

omniscient point of view

-

"taco, come onnn, not in here."

"please, not in here." jasper added, reclining the seat of the jet.

gigi and taco we're getting comfortable on the luxurious jet couch, watching netflix while jasper tried to nap and wyatt and tyler were practically sucking throats.

"jasp hop off my dick, look at oreo and vanilla oreo." taco replied, throwing an empty can of soda at the now annoyed jasper.

"aye shut up, lemme love my baby." tyler said, pretending to be annoyed.

gigi sat there laughing, she could never deny the fact that she loved her friends.

"where's rocky?" wyatt asked, standing off of tyler's lap and walking over to cuddle with his closest friend gigi.

tyler has always been openly bisexual but he explored it more when he got with wyatt.

wyatt ended up introducing one of his best friends, gigi, to tyler. they automatically hit it off.

eventually everyone met gigi, including her now boyfriend taco.

tyler frowned as wyatt hopped off of his lap,

"in the bedroom i think." gigi replied, grabbing a blanket from the side of the seat.

"hmph." wyatt said, snatching gigi from taco and wrapping his legs around her.

"bru, tell yo nigga gimme back my girl." taco whispered to tyler, laughing his ass off.

"tell yo girl gimme back my nigga."

-

act ii

gigi's point of view

-

wyatt and i cuddled and watched a movie as rocky walked out of the bedroom.

"how many more hours til' we get there?" he asked, walking over to the mini kitchen.

"about 2 hours, we're landing at 3." tyler replied, trying to get some shut eye before we land.

it was already 1 am and we were landing in paris at 3, everyone was tired and annoyed about being on a plane.

rocky groaned, dimming the lights and walking back into the bedroom but not before he could grab a bag of chips.

"fuck this, imma knock." taco said, walking over to the loveseat to nap.

-

i've been wanting to make a tyler book for the longest but it never really fit the aesthetic for my other account.

also this is trash but don't judge me.