You Promised (Sasha x Jean)

One-Shot information:

AU – 1 Normal

Genre – 1 Angst

Rating – 4 R

Pairing: Sasha x Jean

Yes romance

Writer: dragonlover098

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warning: This does contain a small spoiler for the manga, but you will probably not notice it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wall Rose had been invaded by the titans. No one was sure how, but some were thinking that a hole was in the wall, not the gate. The survey corps was asked to take action with the Garrison and Military Police.

“Sasha! Look out!” Jean exclaimed as a titan went to grab Sasha from her horse. Sasha couldn’t move in time, she was horrified at how little distance there was between her and the titan.

She was suddenly pushed off her horse, narrowly escaping the titan’s grasp. However, when she looked up her heart broke as a scream erupted from her throught.

“Jean! Noooo!”

Jean was squirming in the titan’s hand, his face horrified. He gave Sasha a last glance, shooting her an apologetic smile just before the titan chomped down on his upper body.

“N-No…No…” Sasha shook her head, tears streaming down her face. ‘You promised…We promised we’d go back alive…both of us!’

“Jean!!!” She cried out, barely noticing as she was picked up by the same titan.

“Sasha!” One of the soldiers who had 3dm gear on exclaimed as he took the oppurtunity to cut down the titan before it could have her.

---------------------------------------

A/N: I will not be continuing this.