description

❝ eli, hurry up! we're going to be late! ❞

❝ i hate to break it to you, but i'm not eli ❞

everyone has a soulmate. at the age of six, the bodies of two people make a connection with each other. most soulmates connect subtly with shared marks on the wrist, or a timer counting down to the moment the pair would meet.

eli west never had his connection. he had no marks, no distinct differences, nothing that could be considered as a connection to his soulmate. everyone simply assumed he didn't have one. that is, until one day, when he wakes up in the body of a girl named hailey parker.

a/n: hello hello

so it has been literally over a year since i wrote this book, and i have made a lot of changes. like a lot of changes.

the first thing i want to discuss is the new tag for this book. this book is now under the teen fiction tag instead of  fanfiction. that being said, as many people have probably guessed, this is no longer a daniel seavey fanfiction. if that fact turns away people, i am very sorry, but i decided i would enjoy this story and honestly writing itself if the characters were all my ideas.

i really hope y'all will still enjoy this story even though it has gone through major changes, and i really would love if the readers who discovered this story back when it was based around why don't we would still give this version a chance!

thanks for reading and i hope you enjoy this story! all my love ~ lauren