Chapter 7

I put on some leggings and a red lace bralet with my black thigh high heels and leather jackets I let my hair hang down straight in a middle part and did my make up. I was looking good as fuck tonight. Tonight it was more partying.!

I grabbed my cup and finished my drink. "Is y'all whores ready yet.?!" Nene yelled running through the house.

I laughed at her and got me another drink. We left to go to the dance hall where the party was and of course we didn't show up until it was poppin.

Are you stalking me.?! A male voice asked with laughter in his voice. I stopped dancing and turned around to face Bryson.

Hi.! I smiled shyly. "I could say you was stalking me.!."

Nah maybe we just attract each other.! He smiled.

Maybe we do.!

I see you looking all good tonight.! He said licking his lips checking me out. I did a little turn for him smiling and laughing. "Damn girl.!" He but his bottom lip.

Oweee this my song.!

Well let's dance.! He grabbed my hand pulling me closer to him and I swaded my body to the music with him and on him as we was just vibing to the music with each other. 5 songs went by and we still was dancing with each other having a great time.

"I gotta ride around with my gun on safety so I don't go shooting where ya niggas be.!" He sang Trip remix by Jaqueese to me as we danced.

"I gotta whole lot of love ain't tryna waist it, baby yo face so pretty to me make up can make it.!" I sang back to him with my arms wrapped around his neck. He leaned into me closer as I kissed him and he smiled kissing me back.

You gone be my girlfriend.! He whispered in my ear. And I started to blush.

Yo bro we gotta go.! Some dude said coming over to us.

What's wrong.? He asked. He turned his face in a direction and he shook his head.

Meet me at my dorm room at 2.! He said before kissing me than being pulled away.

Who was that you where just kissing.?! Nene asked me confused with a smirk on her face.

Why.? I asked with an attitude. She always thought she could take anybody nigga. But sis got the right one today.! She rolled her eyes and walked away with her fans behind her.

I went back over to my girls so I could finish having fun but they was boooed up dancing so I went and got some drinks and went outside for fresh air and to get on my phone. I had a couple missed calls and text but that was the usual. I scrolled down Facebook and a fight broke out on the porch the guy knocked me over hitting me on accident.

There you are.! Alissa and Alaysia said coming on to the porch rushing over to me.

You just hit my fuckin girl.! I heard Bryson say. I looked up from crying and he punched both the dudes in the face knocking them both out. "You alright.?!" He asked helping me up.

I nodded my head yes and he hugged me tight.
"Come on.! I got her laddies ima make sure she safe, y'all can come too if you want.!" He said in an aggressive tone.

We gone come too.! Alaysia said jumping up.

We walked back to his dorm and his two friends was there drinking, talking and laughing. I'm guessing Alaysia had a crush on the one dude already because he was on her like white on rice. And the other dude didn't waist no time getting to Alissa. I went to Bryson's room and kicked my boots off getting on his bed. He went in his bathroom and I got under his covers. I was cold and annoyed and he was pissed off. He came back in basketball shorts and no shirt. He turned the tv on and got in the bed with me. He turned my face over to face him examining it.

You good.! He said licking his lips and I nodded my head yes.

You sure.?

Yes Bryson.! I gave him a little smile. I layed my head on his chest and he held me tight and I turned the tv off and grabbed my phone and went to pandora putting on slow jams. He interlocked my fingers with his and held me tight. "How come your single.?!" I asked curiously and he laughed a little.

Because females only want one thing when they get to know me, well two! And I'm not an ATM or not into fuckin like I'm so Sex slave.!

Well you talkin about being my dude and ummmm I'm a sex addict like I love Sex.! I laughed.

Oh word.?!

Hell yeah.!

I can handle that.! He laughed making me laugh. "What's up with you though.? Why you single.?"

Because my last dude fucked my ex BestFriend....

Damnnnn

It's cool they both had to go anyways. He couldn't fuck and she was jealous of me so two bitches that belong together.!

Oh shit.! He busted out laughing making me laugh.

What's your favorite color.?

Ummm black and yellow.!

You a Steelers fan.?

Hell yeah.!

Me too.! That's my favorite team.!

Word.? Oh yeah you my girl.! Like we can watch football together and you won't wanna change it.?

Baby we can play Madden 19 together.!

Yeah you my baby.!

It sound good.! I laughed.

That's a fact.! What's yo favorite color.?

Blue and purple.!

That's cute, girly shit.! What college you thinking about going to.?

Here actually.! I got accepted into the business program for next summer so I'll be here.! What's your major?

I am pre law.! I wanna be a lawyer.!

Really.?

Yeah.!

This might sound sooooo crazy but I had a dream and it seem sooooo real.! And you are the exact person in my dreams and you where a really big lawyer in Miami and I met you through my mom. The funny part is you was suppose to be her boyfriend but we was fucking.

What.?! He asked laughing.

I'm for real the dream seemed so true and you look exactly like the guy in my dreams....

You know what they say dreams can come true.!