Part 6

SOnic pov

its been over 3 years since i lost my memories but it seems that i keep on having the same dream over and over again. But who is sonic the hedgehog i have never heard of him i try to ask doctor egg man but he dos't really pay attention to me. Scourge listens but i don't wont to bother him about it.

I was looking into the deep black space that seemed to never want to stop but it seemed like i was missing something or someone. Scrouge was talking with eggman it was something very important but they didnt want me there. Some times they treat like a child but i am not.

i was only looking at the sky until something came into view it was a planet it had blue adn green all over it. It looked so preety i never seen eny thing like it, i wonder what it looks like when your on it.

" its called earth" I heard my brother say as he sat next to me, we only stared at it in silence 

" are we going there?" i ask as i finally left the gaze of earth to my green older brother.

"yes" was all he said as he still had his ice blue eyes on the green and blue planet that orbted around the yellow burning sun.

Shadow pov

Ever since sonic was declared missing through out the whole world more crimes has increased rapidly. The streets were no longer safe for no one, criminals were all over the place cops not knowing what to do was only in there stations hiding.

the streets were now filled with nothing only flying papers that were saying the words missing of a picture that showed the once blue hero. i am still in contact with rouge but the others have only went into hiding as everyone else.

The world to only be filled with anger and hatred but what happen to all the smiles and happiness that filled the summer breeze? i was kerountly in G.U.N I was on my computer until all the screens went black.

Then out of no were it was on but there was someone in the screen he dare all black to not show his face. Then he spoke.

"HeLlO You mIGht bE WoNDERing WhY I Am HErE WeLl for OvEr 8 YeArS I hAvE BeEn TrYiNG To DesTory  ThIs pATheTic wOrLd You cAll HoMe Bu t nOw ThAT YoUr hERo
Is GoNe nO OnE cAn SaVE yOU HAhahAHahA" Then it went pitch black now everyone was freaking out and running back and forth. It's all my fault sonic is gone

What have I done?

me:😢...😭😭
Me: .......... The End.......
sonic: WHAT YOU CAN T JUST DO THAT
shadow:😢
sonic: wait is shadow crying
shadow: shut up faker

sonic:hahah😂😂

me: sike it's not the end but I totally got you hahahaha😂😂

me: well thank you for reading please comment and vote and please check out my other stories if you havnt