505

Warning: mentions of rape, suicide, and damn I don't even know anymore

John's POV

I gave what I came for one final look but I know deep inside me that this will not be the last time I'll stare at him. I quickly turned and made my way to my car, parked beneath a tree. Laf grabbed me by the shoulder just as I was about to leave. "John you can always talk about it with us" I looked at Laf and gave a bitter smile. He won't understand. No one can ever understand.

"I have to go Laf" that's all i said to him as I took off on my black corvette. I drove as fast as I could not minding about any shitty speed limits. I need to drive away from my thoughts. I need to drive away from this nightmare. I need to go back to 505; my happy place, our happy place. I'm going back to 505 if it's a seven hour flight or a fourty five minute drive, I'll go back there no matter what or how long it takes.

I smiled while imagining Alex waiting for me lying on his side. Soft, creamy skin illuminated by the gentle moonlight, his auburn hair breaking the peaceful spell of the moon with its fervent beauty, and his eyes. Oh his eyes! His eyes can create the most wonderful of feelings, the most sensual of dreams, his eyes is like a beautiful art; it can make you feel things no one else can see. his eyes is literally like the last breath of sunlight before the night consumes its light.

I remembered the night when I came home with that exact sight, free for my eyes to behold.

"Lex! I'm home where are you?" I checked in the kitchen but he's not there then decided to check at our bedroom and saw him laying on his side with his hands between his thighs. Gorgeous. I approached him quietly seeing that he's reading a book entitled 'Carnal Innocence'. He is such a nerd sometimes.

"Don't tell me you're masturbating" I said with my hands resting on my waist while holding back a smile. He looked at me kinda shocked probably because he is too absorbed by his book that he didn't notice my presence. Fuck it. I immediately smiled because he is too cute for god's sake. His eyes stared at me a bit wide then softened when he smiled "maybe I am John, you know Tucker Longstreet is kinda hot" I frowned a bit at that

"I can be hotter than him and you know it, now get rid of that book and let me prove it to you" I saw him smirked at my remark. Damn he really enjoys teasing me!

"Geez John Laurens I was only kidding. Everyone withing a 12 mile radius knows you are too hot to be compared hahaha" he said but made his way into my lap nonetheless. I brushed his hair behind his ears because god knows no matter how gorgeous that fiery locks are it can never hold a candle to the perfectly sculpted face behind it. Alex always makes my heart flutter with the intensity of my love for him but at the same time he gives me fear of him someday finding a better pair. Alex is such a paradox heck! Even his looks is a paradox! Calm, blue violet eyes paired with the intense glare of his hair, god must be in a good mood while making him. He made me believe there is a god because how else can such a perfect being be created?

"Laurens if you're going to stare at my face the whole night you might as well just take a picture and let me get back to bed but I don't feel like sleeping yet so kiss me" I smiled at how impatient he is and quickly took him up on his offer. I nibbled his soft pink lips and held him closer because for some reason I just can't seem to kiss him enough. I feel so deprived whenever we part and every second my lips are apart from his body it feels so agonising it's almost unbearable. I kissed him with much passion that it showed on his skin and will remain shown for days to come.

Everything was perfect when Alexander was in it......or so I thought.

I stopped my recollection once I reached the room I've been looking for. I take one long look at the number at the door '505' I touched it lightly until my hands wondered to the knob. I turned it and carefully entered the room.