Garden Full Of Ecstasy

Warning: This is a sad one-shot, cuz I'm hype for vol. 6. For the meantime, Imma make bad one-shots :p.

'I dreamt about us, we were alone in a garden full of colourful flowers. The sunlight lit up any dark corner of that garden, but the best part of that dream was that it was just the two of us. No one but us in our own little heaven. But now, I don't even want to dream about that...not anymore'

'We almost had it all you know? Then this guy from your past came around and took it away. Why is it so hard to get what we want, and so easy to lose it? The day I saw you without that ribbon on, I felt...happy and sad at the same time. Happy that you don't care about it anymore, but sad that I missed something important in your life. I'm supposed to be your partner, but sometimes it's as if I barely know you at all.'

'When I woke up that day, I immediately looked for you. You weren't there, I had hope that you were just hiding under my bed and would surprise me with some pancakes, but that never came true. Now it feels like it's nothing but a hopeful dream.'

'I thought that you were different. I thought I found someone that would always stay by my side. I thought that maybe you were a gift from everything that had happened to me for the past 7-8 years of my life. I honestly thought that everything would be alright now, that I found someone I could lean on. Someone that could make me smile and laugh and...I don't even want to think about it anymore.'

'I thought I could trust you, that I finally have someone to count on. Now it's just too surreal. Someone finally coming back? That's unheard from my years of...experiences. I would never be able to hate you Blake...but the only thing that I can count on right now is that I can't count on you...'

'Now tell me. Was there ever a garden with sunshine for us? Or was that just another hallucination coming from me?'