Chapter 19

I decided to do another update for you guysXxWell not a lot to say here so here is Chapter 19 of You AgainXx

Lots of LoveXx

-Alyssa

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Hopes Pov*

"Let's celebrate!!"Louis cheered,taking another sip of his water bottle."Ok since it's Harry's birthday let him choose"Liam smiled.Harrys face went into a questioning look."Why don't we go clubbing??"He suggested.

We all nodded."Ok we have an hour before the limo gets here"Liam clapped his hands before walking to his hotel room.I walked over to the closet and began looking at dresses.

I found my black shoer dress well not so short.It was a strapless black dress and I choose my black heels to go with it.

I slipped into the dress and it still fitted my body perfectly.I walked over to the bathroom and started on my hair and makeup.I began parting my hair into three sections and began curling them into tight ringlets.

I started to do my makeup and I grabbed my eye shadow and added some to my to make me eyes pop.

I added some mascara and I saw it was almost 9 exactly so I gave myself a pat on the back.I grabbed my phone,money,and extra girly stuff.I walked out to the living room to see the guys waiting there.

Harry eyes raked over my body and I felt myself blush."You look beautiful"I blushed even harder and he pecked my cheek.I was probably as red as a tomato."Let's get clubbing!!"Louis shouted doing some weird dance.

"We need to watch his drinking"I joked causing Harry to chuckle.We all piled into the limo and we talked small talk until we arrived.

We walked into the club and I saw the huge dance floor and flashing lights."Follow me"He placed his hand on my back to lead me through the crowd.We sat at a round table and I sat next to Harry of course.

The boys went to go get drinks and I was sitting her watching people grind on each other.

This isn't my type of scene.

"Hey beautiful"A man about Louis age stumbled up to the table.I didn't answer,I just looked at my lap.I felt my chin become forcefully yanked and I saw the same man looking at me with fury in his eyes.

"I'm going to teach you a lesson"He grabbed my wrist."Let me go!"I whimpered.He snickered,"Get the fuck away from my girlfriend"I saw Harry with anger written in his face.

"What are you going to do pretty boy"He sneered grabbing my wrist tighter.I winced in pain and Harry's expression was unreadable."I suggest you let her go"He warned stepping closer.

"I'll just have a good fuck with her-"He didn't finish since Harry lunged and began punching him back and forth.A crowd began to form and I began crying."LIAM!!SOMEONE HELP!!"I screamed.

Liam and Niall began to life Harry up and the mans face was covered in blood and bruised.The cops showed up and Harry didn't get in trouble since he was protecting me.Everything went back to normal.

The people were partying and acting all normal.Harry stayed by my side.Harrys face was still hard."Let's go get a drink"Harry said simply.

I stayed quiet and followed Harry to the bar to get a drink.I sat on the stool while Harry got us drinks.Ive never drank in my life.Harry came back with a beer and some pink drink.

"Here it's a Strawberry Cocktail"He slid it over to me.I took a small sip and I let the fruity alcohol run down my throat.

It didn't burn and I kept drinking it until I downed it.Harry looked surprised.I felt very dizzy and pumped up."Harry let's go dance"I giggled.Harry nodded and smiled and dragged me to the dance floor.

It was a pumping song that made everyone jump around.I started swaying my hips to the best if the song and I saw Harry's eyes flash with lust.I started swaying my hips and Harry came up behind me and we were all wasted dancing around.

"Hhmm your a pretty good dancer"He whispered in my ear.I turned around to face him and he backed him into a wall and I kissed Harry.He kissed back almost immediately.Our lips moved in perfect sync and out tongues fought in dominance and Harry won.

The rest of the night was a blur

I woke up in my bunk with a pounding headache.Never ever drinking again.I sighed swinging my legs over the bunk.I walk out to the living room and I saw them all groaning while holding their heads.

"Hi Hope"They all groaned."GoodMorning"I said quietly sitting next to Harry.Harry laid he's head on my lap and I began playing with his curls.

I saw him smile.I kept playing with his hair till I heard sift snores erupt from him.The others were knocked out as well.Soon enough I was asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Max's Pov*

"Fucking Jimmy"I snarled.There he was so close to grabbing Hope but this fuck up gets his ass beat by Harry.I slammed my hands on my desk in fury.

"I'm sorry sir-"I cut Jimmy off and just stared at him.He was beaten black and blue."You idiot!!Don't you understand that you almost had her!!You almost had her but you got yourself drunk!!"I bellowed.

Dani came up behind me and sat on my lap."I'm sorry baby,You'll catch her"She was always there for me.Ever since Hope broke up with me I went to Dani.She was always there.

"We need to get her without Harry noticing or getting Harry and Hope to break up somehow"I rubbed my chin.

"Baby,I can pretend that Harry was kissing me and Hope will be crushed.Ill kiss him let the paparazzi take a picture and then Hope will dump him and Harry won't be there to protect her anymore than she's yours!!"She said it in an duh tone.

"Your brilliant.Bloody brilliant"I cheered."Okay I already did research there last day of your is on Friday than Harry said something about going to take Hope to go see Harry's parents"She explained.

"How do you now there going back to Harry's parents house?"I asked looking at her in utter astonishment."I hacked into the phone easy"She says simply.I laughed and kissed her cheek.

"Well we better get ready for this shall we?"She hopped off my lap and went to go do other things.

"I'll get Hope even if it involves some lives.."I chuckled evilly to myself.

"Mike"I call.I saw Mike come next to me."Book the next flight to Holmes Chapel but make sure it's the same time Hope and her superstar boyfriend get there"I smiled.Mike nodded before walking off.

Hell is about to brake loose.Its just might cost some precious lives.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that guy was one if Max's clients...Harry saved the day once again.Well I hope the story is getting better because I love writing these ChaptersXxOk well here was chapter 19 of You AgainXx

Lots of LoveXx

-Alyssa