Chapter 1-Harry and Ginny

Harry and Ginny married very shortly after the war, to which Ron was less than pleased but came to accept.

Nowadays, they lived in a house close to the burrow with 2 kids (James Sirius Potter and Albus Severus Potter) and were expecting another one (Lilly Luna Potter).

Back to the story:

Harry and Ginny were sitting down relaxing since the kids were at Ron and Lavender's house (Ron and Lavender are married and have to kids, Rose and Hugo). Their relaxation was then interrupted by an owl swooping on to the window sill of there house. 

"Harry let the owl in," Ginny said as she tried to fall asleep

"Why? There is no post on Sundays" Harry fought back

"Just get it, Harry. Do you really want to argue with your pregnant wife?"

"Fine Fine" Harry stated as he got up and took the letter.

Harry picked up the letter and brought it over to the couch where Ginny laid. He then showed her the letter. It said;

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Potter,

The anniversary of 10 years since the end of the war is coming up and I would like to invite you to the reunion being hosted at Hogwarts on the first Friday of May. Please join us for dancing, and a feast to honor the fallen ones. Please bring any children you may have. There will also be speeches from Mr. Potter, Mr. Weasley, and Miss Granger before the night ends. Please R.S.V.P soon!

Sincerely,

Headmaster Neville Longbottom

After rereading the letter over and over again the couple's eyes landed on one word, Granger.

"You think Hermione will be there?" Harry asked Ginny 

"Her name is there so Neville must have tracked her down and convinced her to come" Ginny stated 

"Should we go?" Harry asked

"Why wouldn't we"

"I have a bad feeling that something bad might happen"

"You and your bad feelings. We would never be able to leave the house if we always followed your feeling" Ginny stated 

"Fine fine we can go"

As Ginny wrote a reply to Neville about them coming to the reunion, Harry wondered if they were going to see their old friend after 10 years.