March 7, 2077

I ran into a herd of the dead today. It wasn't hard to fight them. I don't know why I keep going. I always tell myself 'one scratch is all it takes' but I keep fighting. I'm hoping I will find out what I keep fighting for.

After I killed all of the dead, this group of people came out. They were clapping as they surrounded me. I guess I put on quite a show for them. All the people in the group were men. They all had guns pointing at me. I stayed quiet until one of them spoke.

One of the men: "You know how to fight these things, and you're good at it. We could

use someone like you. In more ways then one." He then laughed.

Me: "I travel on my own, but thanks for the offer."

Same man: "It wasn't exactly an offer. What's your name?"

Me: "How would that be of use to you?"

Different man in the group: "Just answer the damn question."

I smiled at him, knowing if they tried anything their death would come soon. It's not that I like killing people, I don't. But when they threaten me I have a good reason to bring forth their death. "Zarella, my name is Zarella."

"And my name is Willis." The man that was the first to talk said. "Are you going to take that hood off?" Willis then asked.

Me: "I have no reason to take my hood off."

Willis: "You really do actually. We have to know what the people in our group look like."

Me: "Only I'm not in your group, and I never will be."

He looked at someone behind me a nodded. That was a mistake. One of the men behind me tried to grab me. I hit him in the chest with my elbow and snapped his neck, in one quick movement. There were 6 in the group. Minus the one I killed left 5. "Now boys, you don't want to do this do you?" I taunted before I did a back flip and shot the other one that was behind me.

4 left. I shot another one that started to run up to me. 3 left. The next one that started to run up to me shot me in the arm. He clearly wasn't that good of an aim. Just as he got to me I jumped up and kicked him into a building that was nearby. He crashed through the window. He wasn't dead, but he was knocked out. All that was left was Willis and some other guy.

Willis started to shoot at me, and I had a feeling he was a much better aim then the guy that shot me, so I grabbed the other guy and held him in front of me as a shield. He was shot in the chest a good five times before Willis realized he was shooting his own person. I dropped the dead body and started to walk towards Willis.

He tried to shoot me again, but was out of bullets. He dropped his gun and stumbled back, before falling to the ground.

"You saved us, ya know." He said in a defeated tone. "You saved us, just to kill us." I bent down in front of him as he was talking. "Those things were going to kill us, almost did actually. My daughter is in Nebraska, not too far from here. She's only five. I was trying to get to her, and I just got mixed into the wrong group of people. Zarella I know this is a lot to ask, after everything, but will you find her for me? Will you find her for me and get her somewhere safe. Here is a picture."

He handed me a picture of a little girl with fiery red hair. "Her name is Maggie."

I took the picture from him. "You wanted me too take my hood off earlier." I said then removed my hood. He looked at me in awe.

"You're beautiful." Was all he said. I smiled sadly at him.

"I'll find your daughter, but I won't keep her with me. As I said I travel alone. I will make sure she is put somewhere safe."

"Thank you. Can you kill me quickly?" He asked. I nodded my head yes. I pulled one of my daggers out, and just as I was about to put it in his chest he leaned up and whispered something in my ear. I almost dropped my dagger at what he said. I hugged him as I slid the dagger through his heart. I whispered a barley audible sorry before I pulled out the dagger and wiped it off.

I stood back up, and pulled my hood back over my head. I stuffed the picture in my boot and looked back at where the unconscious man laid. Broken glass was all around him. One of the dead, that was in the building noticed him, and started to run toward him. That was when I made a decision that would define me. A decision that would make me a life saver, or a decision that would make me a cold hearted monster.

I turned and started to walk away. I could hear the man's screams as I walked off. Apparently he woke up when it started eating him. I had hoped he would stay unconscious.

I got on my motorcycle and started it. More of the dead where coming out from all of the noise. They all noticed me and started running towards me. I drove off with them chasing me, until I could no longer see them.

I am now on my way to Nebraska, to find a little girl by the name of Maggie. I am stopped at a gas station right now in Sterling Colorado. I looked at the back of the photo and saw it had a town name on it. Kimball. I'm guessing that's where she should be. I still have a ways to go, but should make it there none the less.

Maggie I'm coming, and please be alive when I get to you.

Number of people I have killed today: 5 and left one to get ate.

Number of the dead I have killed today: About 2 dozen.

A/N: So what do you think about Zarella's decisions, and what do you think Willis whispered in her ear? If you enjoyed this chapter make sure you click that vote button. Also share and comment.

I have another story on my account. It is a Loki Fanfic, so if you like that stuff then make sure you check it out. And even if you don't like that stuff you should still check it out. The name of it is A Game of Love and War.

~Goodnight/ Good morning/ Good afternoon