Woah Simon!

That night, Melissa and Simon walked in his bedroom. Melissa had her tape player with her.

"Ok Uncle Simon. Let me help you set this up."

They both sat on the bed. She put the tape in and rewinded it.

"Yes, it's used."

"A used book and music store?"

"Yep."

Melissa looked on the back of the box.

"It's an hour session. It might be boring-"

"And boring things make me sleepy."

They chuckled. Simon laid down.

"Ok."

He put the earbuds in his ears and Melissa pressed play. Simon closed his eyes and relaxed. She left him alone.

The next morning, everyone was in the lobby. Simon walked to the lobby and plumped himself on the couch.

"Good morning."

"Good morning, night, whatever," Simon said.

"You still can't sleep?" Melissa asked.

"No, I cannot sleep. I haven't slept in days! Counting doesn't work, that tape didn't work, nothing works!" Simon yelled.

"Uncle Simon, we'll try to think of another way. Don't get angry over this."

Simon sat up and walked to Melissa.

"Do I look angry to you!?"

"Yes you do!"

"Because I am!" Simon screamed.

Their mouths were hanging out.

"I have to lay in my bed while all of you get a ton of beauty sleep! I bet all of you got tons of rest last night!"

"I didn't Uncle Simon!"

"Well, welcome to my club Melissa!"

"Uncle Simon calm down!"

"No, you calm down young lady! I won't calm down until I get some sleep!"

Melissa started to tear up.

"Well, I'm not gonna get sleep until you get sleep because I'm worried about you...because I love you and I bleedin care!"

Melissa walked out of the hotel crying on the way to school. The rest of them were shocked. Simon sat back down on the couch, burying his face in his hands.