chapter 5- the past in the present...

Chapter 5

“Jamie! Don’t talk that that. You aren’t! We will get you back! We would do anything for you!” she said as the lady pulled me back from my best friend and the last time I’ll ever probably get to ever see her again.

“Ali, go get Liam and the boys at the studios, tell them what happened, and that I’ll miss them, and tell Liam I love him. Go, Ali! I love you and will miss you so much” I said tears streaming down my face, struggling against the lady’s grip as she pushed me into the car.

The lady drove away from the house leaving me to helplessly watch as Ali ran after the car, screaming my names as she was calling someone, probably the boys.

After a mile she finally stopped running and clasped right there in the middle of the road, her body shaking, in hysterics.

I turned around in my seat, not being able to look at my broken bestfriend that I have never seen cry, not once.

I broke down in hysterics after thinking about what’s gonna happen to me. Never going to see Liam or the boys again. And probably never seen the light of the sun again.

It was gonna be a long 3 hour drive. Scratch that, more like it’s gonna be a long lifetime…

Ali’s pov

No, this can’t be happening! She just got out of there and now this person is taking her back!

I chased that car for as long as I could, hoping that I could catch it or something.

Even through the tinted windows I could see the outline of Jamie’s head, turned around, watch helplessly as she was being taken away from all of us against her will.

I was calling the boys as I was running, none of them were answering. Finally after a mile, I just clasped, right there in the middle of the road, unable to stand up any longer. My legs no longer having any feeling in them. My mind blank of any other thoughts other than Jamie.

After 5 minutes, and many car horns later, I finally got up, and called the boys again and again.

I looked through the text Liam sent me, still crying, with the address to the studios, I thought about walking back to the house to get my car but then it would take too much time.

East Main Street

.

I knew where this was it was around 15 minutes away.

I looked at the street signs, and started running as fast as I could, with tears rolling down my cheeks just as fast as I was running.

‘I can’t believe this is happening.’

‘why is this happening?’

Were the only questions that ran through my mind.

It felt like I was in a nightmare, but the warm trail of salty water my tears left behind and the stinging in my eyes tells me that I’m not sleeping.

I saw the East Main Street sign and ran towards large classy looking building that I would hopefully find the boys in, and tell them the bad news.

Well, bad news in an understatement…it was more like horrific news.

I ran in to the building, probably looking like an insane person with my make up running down my face still in my dress, but I had the right to be an insane person! My best friend could possibly be murdered!

I looked at the guard, who was looking at me skeptically, probably debating if he needs to tranquillize me or something.

“what can I do for you, miss?” he asked, his deep voice questioning, and eyes alert.