Chapter Twenty

Heya guys here's the last chapter of the story. Thankyou to everyone to read this story and gave me such amazing feedback on it. Enjoy the final chapter. 

Zayn's Pov:

I've got the whole day planned out for us. I couldn't wait to spend the entire day with Niall just like the good old days. Tonight I had a huge thing to ask him. I just couldn't wait. I started off the day by making breakfast in bed for him. I hummed happily as I dished up his plate. I then placed the plate on the tray along with a glass of orange juice. Once I'd done that I picked up the tray and made my way back to my bedroom. The site that greeted me made my insides flutter. Niall was laid out on my bed, Hugging my pillow. His mouth was open slightly and his hair was all over the place, I chuckled before slowly placing the tray on the bed and the glass on the side. I then shook Niall gently. 

"Ni wake up" I said softly, A groan fell from Niall's lips. "Come on beautiful I made breakfast" I informed him, Niall's eyes opened slightly.

"Pancakes with cream? And bacon on the side?" Niall asked, I smiled.

"Of course. And a glass of orange juice with no bits" I said, Niall grinned before sitting up.

"You know I could get used to this" He replied, I chuckled.

"Don't expect it every morning. I want breakfast in bed too sometimes" I commented.

"Yeah yeah we'll see" Niall said, I shook my head.

"You want your tablets?" I asked, Niall shook his head.

"Nah I'm alright. I'll probably take them after I've showered" I nodded before grabbing a piece of the pancake that Niall had cut up, He glared at me.

"Oh come on I made it!" I exclaimed.

"Should have made yourself some then" Niall replied, I chuckled before standing up.

"Hurry up and eat we got a busy day ahead of us" I said.

"By busy you mean lounging around with the lads?" Niall commented.

"Well yeah" I replied, Niall laughed loudly as he began eating his breakfast.

After breakfast Niall had a quick shower while I washed up the plate. We then left and drove down to Liam's. Everyone apart from Louis hasn't seen Niall since he was in hospital. We've just been hiding away inside my apartment. I smiled as I watched all the lads embrace Niall as tight as they could without causing him any pain. It wasn't just me who had Niall back. Sure I had the person I love back in my life, But the boys had him back too, Niall's like a brother to all of them. 

"Niall you look amazing" Harry stated as he pulled Niall against him, Niall chuckled.

"Cheers mate you don't look to bad yourself" Niall commented.

"Your looking alot more healthy" Liam added, Louis then walked over to me.

"Haven't seen you too since I dropped him off at yours" He commented, I smiled.

"Sorry mate" I looked back over at Niall. "Just wanted to be alone with him for a while" I replied, Louis nodded his head in understanding before pulling me into a hug. "Have you heard anything about Evan?" I asked, Louis slowly nodded.

"Will said he's being assessed for mental health. He'll either be sent somewhere to get help, Or he'll be locked up, Either way he won't be bothering you again" Louis informed me, I sighed in relief.

"Am I crazy for feeling sorry him?" I questioned, Louis raised his eyebrow. "Don't get me wrong, I hate him. I hate him for what he did to Niall, And given half the chance I'd still love to break every bone in his body. But he lost his sister and grief just got the better of him" I looked over at  Niall once again, Watching him smile and joke around warmed my heart. "I can't imagine how badly I would have gone off the rails if Niall died. So I can only imagine half the pain Evan went through just holding his dying sister" I mumbled, Louis placed his hand on my shoulder. 

"You've got a heart of gold you know that" Louis said with a smile, I chuckled.

"Tell anyone I'll kick your ass Tomlinson" I joked, Louis laughed loudly.

"So you boys gonna tell them the good news? Or am I?" Louis stated.

"What news?" Harry asked, I shook my head with a smile on my face.

"Niall and I are together" I informed them all, Niall grinned as he made his way over to me, I raised my arm and he walked straight into my embrace.

"About time!" All the lads yelled.

"Well I think this calls for a celebration! Beers all around lads!" Josh yelled, All the boys cheered.

"Woah not for you. Your still on pain killers remember" I said, Niall pouted.

"Oh come on!" Niall exclaimed.

"Sorry Nialler guess it's orange juice for you mate" Liam said as him and Josh left the room to get the drinks.

"I hate you" Niall mumbled with a small smile, I chuckled before kissing his head.

"Love you too Ni".

We spent hours sitting around with the lads. We all made jokes and laughed as we remembered the good old days. When we finally left Liam's the sky outside was dark. I drove Niall and I to our favorite  Indian takeaway. We ordered way to much food. We then drove back to mine and began eating. After we were done eating we made our way into my bedroom and that's where we currently are. Laid out on my bed with a tub of ice cream and the hunger games playing in the background.

"Hey Ni I got something for you" I said, I slowly reached into my pocket and pulled out the object. "Open your hand" Niall did as I said and I placed it in his hand. 

"A key?" Niall questioned. "Is this some corny gift? Like you have the key to my heart" Niall mocked with a cheeky smile, I chuckled before shaking my head. 

"No. Although if were being corny you definitely have the key to my heart, But that's not what it is. It's a key to this place" I stated, Niall's eyes widened in surprise. "Nearly losing you made me realize I never wanna be without you. I wanna wake up to your face every morning. I want you to always be safe. Most importantly I want you to be somewhere that I can keep an eye on you. I want you here with me" Niall smiled. "So what'd you say?" I asked, Niall quickly pressed his lips against mine.

"I say you better ask the lads to hire a van and get ready to start packing up my stuff" Niall stated, I smiled brightly and kissed Niall's lips quickly, He laughed before wrapping his arms around me. There was a time where I thought I'd never see Niall again. Without Niall there is no me, It's that simple. Niall's the other half of me in all ways. When he's not around half of me is gone. Half my heart just isin't there, It's only whole again when he's around. I can't live without a full heart and I can't live without Niall. From this day forward I never plan on doing so.