Simple candy

Chapter 1 The Start of something new

During May 2011 our family tore apart because of father who divorced mother due to him being a drunkard and suddenly went with another woman, Angered about this she broke up with him leaving him with the other woman.  It got more horrible after what happened 3 months afterwards mother left us because of an accident when she was walking home holding the shopping bags she was imagining the old days when she was still with dad but doing so she did not see the incoming speeding motorcycle thus she perished now I was left with my older and smaller sister.

I am Kanami  Satoshi  the middle sister who wants to help so much like her older sister yet fails at it but I don’t mind as of starting second year im a new student  at Tokyo University I don’t know anyone but Aki he is so kind and caring he always gets rejected by every other girl he tries to ask out well as for me he doesn't try because Akira my older sister is always like NO you can't have my little sister both of them if you even try. Oh my sister Akira works as a part time work earning enough money to supply us because when mom passed she only had little money in the bank plus lifetime insurance it was not enough for the costs so Akira had to work well lucky for her she finished school before mom passed away, unlike my sister Hanbi who is in middle school excelling at physical activites like badminton. I on the other hand is a weak petite build girl so I got sick easily but as time passed I grew a bit strong .

As I was walking down the street to ride the bus to school I saw Aki

Aki where are your friends? I asked with a calming tone

He replied ah there absent, why do you ask?

I replied because there always like Aki Aki why don’t you date her and also it was silent

Aki had no reply afterwards he just went with a smile and said lets go

Arriving at school Aki left me for his friends who got to school earlier as I looked at the time it was already time for the assembly I rushed into the field as fast as I could do I accidentally bumped into one of my child hood friends who Akira hates so much because of our closure, his name was Sho like his name he is good with the flute since he was little.

He said while on top of me Sorry Kanami for this

Well do you want my older sister to know about this?

His face was red like a tomato I giggled

And he then he jumped and said Don’t tell her please

Ill tell her don’t you worry with that reply

He went ballistic and kept saying sorry thought the entire assembly

I am a girl who uses her sister so that they will be nice to me but I really like my friends the way they are

Class Started afterwards

Ah why don’t you seat here said the kind guy and I replied with

Ok Thank you.

He replied and asked me my name after that the teacher went inside the classroom and started the homeroom he failed asking me I just smiled and turned my face toward the board. As time passed it was lunch he asked again what's my name I replied Kanami Satoshi he replied with his Kei. He had a nice name so we ended the conversation and continued eating lunch.

As school time passed I was thinking where could my life go now? With that said we were dismissed I went out instantly excited to see my sisters also I'm hungry so ill walk first to McDaldons , Their Shakes are the thing they have over 200 flavors! I like the flavor chocolate walk it literally feels like I am walking on chocolate. As I got my shake and left I notice Kei with a little kid who looked homeless so I approached them