chapter 18

A/N: ARGH I WAS LIKE PRACTICALLY DONE &IT WAS SOOOOOO LONG BUT MY LATOP JUST SHUT DOWN. LIKE BOOM. Soooo; I'll TRY and get it all re-written quickly! Have any of you heard Maddi Jane? She's an AMAZING singer! She's on the side,check her out;) that's how I picture Ariane's voice sounding(: I don't add pictures of outfits or anything because I want people to have their own interpretation of things:D. I know the songs I use as Ari's are already songs- I'm not writing my own songs for this;they just wouldn't work. I'm not copyrighting because I have no clue how it works but if you catch anyone stealing my ideas PLEASE tell me so I can sort it. Just Smile is MY ORIGINAL IDEA. 

ON WITH THE STORY.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The past few days have been terrible. The hate I've recieved over twitter is going to an extreme. I sat in hair and makeup reading through comments. 

'Leave my boy alone, you worthless whore.'

'Why are you on tour? You can't sing.'

'Dig a hole and die, no one would miss you.' 

I bit my lip and threw my phone into my bag. I stood up and looked in the mirror and gave myself a once over. My dirty blonde hair was in lose curls and my makeup natrual but noticable. I had a purple dress with one thick strap that hugged my figure perfectly. I slid on my silver pumps and hummed to myself, thinking of what I was about to do. The risk I was going to take. 

"Ariane, on in 5." A crew member yelled, I took a deep breath and smoothed out my dress. I walked out, trying not to let my unusual nerves show. Liam- who knew what I was gonna do- kissed my forehead.

"You'll be awesome, you look beautiful. I love you." he whispered, I said nothing and smiled a little.  I got pushed to the side of the stage and handed my ear piece and mic. I hooked up the ear piece and gripped the mic. Swallowing the lump in my throat I walked over to the center of the stage.

"Hey guys. Before I perform, I have some things to say. Yeah, I am Liam's girlfriend. I love him so much. I was used to the hate being Olly's little sister. The death threats though, they pushed me to far. You have no idea how much it hurts. I have a message for all of you haters." I spoke slowly, the crowd cheered which calmed me a bit more. The music started and I began to sing.

"Skies are crying, I am watching.

Catching teardrops in my hands.

Only silence, as it's ending, like we never had a chance.

Do you have to make me feel, like there's nothing left to me.

You can take everything I have,

You can break everything I am.

Like I'm made of glass.

Like I'm made of paper.

Go on and tear me down,

I will be rising from the ground.

Like a skyscraper, like a skyscraper.

As the smoke clears.

I awaken and untangle you from me.

Would it make you feel better, to watch me while I bleed?

All of my windows, are broken, but I'm standing on my feet.

You can take everything I have,

You can break everything I am.

Like I'm made of glass,

Like I'm made of paper.

Go on and tear me down,

I will be rising from the ground.

Like a skyscraper, Like a skyscraper.

Go run, run, run, I'm gonna stay right here.

Watch you disappear.

Go run, run, run, yeah it's a long way down.

But I'm closer to the clouds up here.

You can take everything I have,

You can break everything I am,

Like I'm made of glass,

Like I'm made of paper.

Ohh.

Go on and try to tear me down,

I will be rising from the ground.

Like a skyscraper, Like a skyscraper.

Like a skyscraper, Like a skyscrpaer.

Like a skyscraper." I sung, it wasn't until I had finished that I noticed the tears streaming down my face. Thankfully it was time for Olly to come on.

"Thank you for everyone who's supporting me, I love you so much! Now I leave you with my amazing brother; OLLY MURS!" I cheered and hurried off the stage and into Liam's arms.

"That was incredible! Did you write that song?" Louis half yelled,half whispered. A smile broke out on my face and I nodded. 

"It was sooooooooo good!" Niall cheered. 

"Ariane. A word please." A stern voice said. Liam released me and I walked towards the one and only. Simon Cowell. We went into a little office and sat at a desk.

"Your voice is one of the best I've heard. I want to sign you, as soon as possible. Get that song you just sung recorded and released." Simon smiled. My jaw dropped, I swear it almost hit the ground.

"I would LOVE to sign with you!!!" I gushed.

"You would have to just go by Ariane though, so you have your own fanbase- possibly away from Olly's." he said, I nodded. "And I would need you to come back to England next Tuesday." I looked at him like he was mad, 

"Can't we do it all here? In America?" I asked, biting my lip.

"No, England on Tuesday or never. Your choice. You have until tomorrow morning to let me know. Here's my number." he slid me a card that I picked up.

"Okay, I'll speak to the boys and get back to you. Thank you for the oportunity though." I smiled and stood up, leaving the room. 

-------------------------------------------------------

A/N: it's short&not as good as what it was but yeah;it's getting towards the bit where this book will end and the sequel will start- WHOOPWHOOP.

Aghh, Liam's other kidney works:D<3 so many people think he got a new kidney;IT'S ALWAYS BEEN THERE GUYS. IT JUST NEVER USED TO WORK :P. 

Hopefully I can update tomorrow with her decission& WWOHP!!!! :D 

Hope this chappie is ok&not to crappy!

Big loooove,

Katie -xo-