READ THIS IF YOU CANNOT READ THE KING'S SLAVE

UPDATE: READ THE NEXT CHAPTER. I ALREADY PUT THIS UP FOR FREE ON INKITT. 

READ THE NEXT CHAPTER TO SEE HOW AND WHERE YOU CAN FIND THE KING'S SLAVE

Okay everyone. So a lot of you guys have been messaging me about "The King's Slave" vanishing suddenly or something like that.

I've posted several times on my message board about this but I guess a lot would miss the announcement especially if they're not following me.Well, TKS chapters were set to private.And Wattpad has removed the private story function.

All private chapters have been set to drafts and would have to be republished. This is Wattpad's thing guys. Not mine. So if you have something against it, please message them and not me. They said before that starting September 19, private chapters would be removed and set back to drafts.

Im still thinking if I want to republish chapters as public here on Wattpad. Right now there's a super slim chance for this.

It's actually really sad that private chapters are gone since having those private chapters added a layer of security from all plagiarism and mirror sites. I've left the Myths Finding Love Series here since those need quite a bit of editing since I wrote them when I was new.

For now, please stay tuned for further announcements. I'm thinking of a good site where to put my works.