Chapter 5- Has Harry lost Grace for good?

(tweet me what you think- @laughoutloueh :D thanks for reading, vote and comment! Love you all xx)

Harry's P.O.V

What had Harry done? He finally got the girl, and now she's gone. Louis walked over, slapping Harry on the back trying to comfort him.

"She'll come round soon."

"No, she won't. It's worse because it was her best friend." Harry sighed, putting a glass in the sink.

Just then Grace walked into the room. Harry and Louis turned around, big smiles on their face.

"I'm leaving. I feel it's just too awkward now and I don't want to create any unnecessary tension. I asked Erin if she wanted to come with me but she said no so... Good luck in your life, this will be the last time you'll see me." She smiled sadly, turned around and walked out the door where her taxi awaited.

"Harry mate I'm so sor-"

"Louis, just please. I know you're only trying to help but I would like to be alone for awhile. You go to the movies and have some fun."

Harry said, walking up the stairs trying to hold everything in.

He checked his phone and he had no texts and no calls from Grace.

Harry heard all the boys walking out the door, and after awhile of lying there he silently drifted off to sleep.

-----------------

Graces P.O.V

Grace sat in the taxi, going through her phone wondering wether Harry was going to text her. She looked out the window to see trees and countryside. Countryside, in the middle of Manchester? She lived on the edge of Manchester, and she knew this route like the back of her hand and it involved no countryside.

"Erm where are we going?" Grace asked, panic rising in her voice.

The taxi driver looked into the rearview mirror and smiled dirtily.

"home." he laughed, tapping his mucky fingernails on the steering wheel.

"this isn't the way to my home!"

"it is now."

Something about this man made Grace feel icky and gross. She was getting prepared to open the door and dive out of the moving car when the man locked the doors.

"I don't know where you think you're going, Grace, you're mine now."

Grace started crying as she knew this man was not nice, he could do anything to her. Grace took out her phone from her front pocket, phoned Harry and put the phone in the side pocket of the car.

She waited 30 seconds till she heard the faint sound of the phone going to voicemail.

"where are you taking me?" Grace cried, desperate for her plan to work.

"You'll have to wait and see... Somewhere where no one will find us."

-----------------

Grace woke up, not remembering how she fell asleep, in a white room that was very bright. She stood up and ran straight to the door to find it was locked. She kicked and punched the door with all her strength but to no avail. She turned around to see the taxi driver standing behind her with a pervy smile across his face.

"we ARE going to have some fun, aren't we." he smiled, stroking Graces hair.

"get OFF OF ME! If you touch me... My Boyfriend WILL KILL YOU!" Screamed Grace, wiggling out of his grasp.

"Aw, don't be like that baby."

"don't call me baby, you disgusting-"

The man punched Grace in the head with one fast strike. She fell to the floor instantly.

"you will not get away with this" Grace winced, her head pounding with every heartbeat.

"oh but I will. I see we've got a fighter, all the other girls I've killed usually scream 'please, don't, help.' but you... You're different. This should make torturing you much more fun."

-------------

Harry's P.O.V

Harry woke up to the sound of the group blundering into the cottage, laughing and joking. Harry walked downstairs and greeted them with a sad smile.

"so sorry Harry, you okay?" Eleanor, Danielle and Perrie walked over to hug him.

"Yeah I guess, I just wish everything had gone better yano. I mean, I've been waiting to date her for 8 years and now... I ruined it."

"What even happened between you anyways? Must've been pretty bad for her to leave without saying goodbye to anyone!" Niall said with his arm round Erin.

Harry shot a quick glare towards Erin, she looked so innocent. But she was horrible, playing with Niall's emotions and ruining Harry's relationship.

"Be back in a sec guys, I need to text Grace. I really don't want it to end like this." Harry sighed running up the stairs.

He checked his phone to see he had 1 missed call and a voicemail from Grace. He couldn't decide wether or not to phone back or just leave it for a few days.

He decided to play hard to get, so he put his phone back on the desk and went downstairs to enjoy some time with his friends.