Chapter 11 Thinking

As I ran away from Harry in the rain his voice came more and more faint.

"Why was I sad when I saw Niall with another girl laughing?" I asked myself. I came to a bench and sat down on it out of the rain. I just kept on thinking about Niall and the rest of the boys. Before I knew it the sun was coming up. It looked so beautiful in the morning in LA. I looked down in my lap just thinking still. I didn't want to see the boys just yet. I got up and just started walking around town. I looked at my phone and saw I had 25 missed calls and 19 messages. 8 calls were from Niall, 4 from my Aunt,5 from Harry, 4 from Liam,3 from Zayn, and 1 from Louis.Most of my messages were from Niall and my Aunt and 1 from Harry. I put my phone back in my pocket after I looked at the time. It was 12:56 and my head was starting to hurt. I decided to walk around a little while longer.

After a few more hours I was starting to get tired and decided to head back to the hotel.The sun was already down and it was 8:45. I know I was out for a long time but I wasn't ready to head back. I just don't know what the boys are going to say.

*Harry's pov*

Winter had been gone for a long time and all of us were starting to get worried. I kept yelling at her to stop running but she wouldn't. Niall kept looking at his phone waiting for her to call.

*Niall's pov*

I kept looking at my phone ever few minutes waiting for Winter to call or text. It was already 8:58 and I was getting more worried by the minute. I didn't know what happend but all Harry said was that she ran off. It was now 9:00 and I was now really worried. I was about to saw something when the door opened. I looked up and saw Winter.

*Back to Winter's pov*

I walked through the door of the hotel room and ran to my room. I didn't want to talk to anybody I just wanted to sleep. I was just drifting off to sleep when the door opened and somebody walked in. I didn't see who it was because I then drifted off to dreamland.

When I woke up the sun was shining in my eyes. I looked around and realized I was in my hotel room. Everything then washed back to me. I just wanted to go back to bed and forget about everything that happend but I couldn't do that. I got up and went to my suitcase to get clothes out then I headed to the bathroom.

I was done in the bathroom and was dressed now and it was only 12:07 in the morning. I put my hand on the doorknob about to open it when the door swung open and hit my head making me fall. I looked up to see Harry looking down at me.

"We'll are you going to help me up or are you just going to stand there like an idiot!" He just kept looking at me doing nothing.

"We'll I guess your just going to stand there like an idiot."

I said then got up rubbing my head and walking passed him. I then felt a hand on my arm and turned around and saw Harry looking at me again.

"What Harry!"

"I just wanted to say sorry for what I did just now and yesterday.

He said smiling at me.

"Apologie accepted."

He then let go of my arm and I walked to where the rest of the boys were. When I walked into the room everybody was looking at me. Niall then looked at me.

"Winter we need to talk."

That's the last thing I heard before I passed out.

{ hey guys thanks for reading and I'm working on another book but I'll still be working on this one. So yeah and I hope your liking the book!} :)