Prologue

March 3rd, 2077

I never thought it would happen, but it did. The only reason I survived the outbreak was because of my background. I'm still surviving. I just keep going. Never staying in one place too long, because that's how you get killed. Whether it's by other survivors, or the dead.

When the disease broke out, many people died. The disease kills you fast, then regenerates the body. Once you are one of the dead you are faster, stronger, and more likely to kill then be killed. People couldn't fight them, that's why they died.

My name is Zarella and I am fighting through this one day at a time. I don't have a plan, but who ever does in this situation? I found this journal, this blue journal, and decided I would write my story in it. I titled my story Forever Surviving, because that's what it feels like. The more you read of this journal, the more you will either love me or hate me.

If the world must come to an end, God, don't let me be the only one left to watch it fall.

******I know you have already read this, but I had to use it as the Prologue. The chapters after this one will be a lot longer, that I can promise you. Anyway I hope you will take the time to read this story and enjoy it. Thoughts and suggestions are welcome and very helpful for me, so don't be afraid to comment anything. Also if you enjoyed this short and somewhat a prologue chapter then make sure you click that vote button.

~Goodnight/ Good morning, or whenever you're reading this.