Chapter 17: Questions

Obito's eyes widened in horror as she looked at the Bingo Book in her hands that was provided by Zetsu, who was standing only a few feet from her.

The page she was on contained a blank picture, only describing a figure dressed in all black with a hoodie and an orange mask with black flames on it and a glowing red eye. It couldn't be none other than Naruto.

"I've also gathered information that Sasuke Uchiha is now the Hokage." Obito's eyes widened at that. Never in a million years would she have predicted that, but then again, Naruto killed Itachi and now the boy had no motive, so why not return to the village? She thought to herself.

"Do you think Naruto had something to do with this?" Zetsu thought about it for a moment before nodding.

"Yes, he could've helped Sasuke kill Kisame." Obito nodded.

"Yes, that's logical I guess." She responded weakly before she stood up. "I have to find him. I can't let him keep doing what he's doing, he's going to end up dead if he continues onto this path." Zetsu let a small smile come onto his face, the white half speaking.

"It sounds as if you are worried for him. Is Obito-chan finally catching feelings for our former blonde friend?" Obito wanted to smack Zetsu with Madara's battle fan, but refrained from doing so in order to keep her cool.

"It's nothing like that Zetsu, you better watch your tongue before I cut it out." Zetsu's eyes widened.

"Ooohh, scary." He muttered to himself as Obito disappeared in a swirling vortex.

"She definitely likes him." The white half said.

"Most definitely." The black half said before they sunk into the ground.

Obito appeared in a clearing, trying to feel for her chakra from her previous eye, certain that Naruto was carrying it with him. She felt a small glimpse of it before she ran in the direction it was, only to see a man in a dark cloak looking at a thief who looked like he had just seen a ghost.

"...you're not real! You're a ghost!" The thief yelled, terrified to his very bone before the man in the cloak quickly threw a kunai in between the man's eyes, killing him as his blood splattered on the ground.

"Is that real enough?" The dark voice said, shocking Obito to the core. Naruto was fine with killing people, but to be so heartless about it? Something has changed wit her Naruto, and she didn't like it. She ran forward, intending on punching the boy in the face, but to her surprise, she only drifted right through him.

"Hello Tobi." Naruto said calmly as he took his mask off, revealing a sinister smirk as he did so. "What brings you to these part of the woods?" Obito grit her teeth from behind her mask.

"Naruto, what I said was that so you would realize that you aren't invincible. Not sure if you noticed, but defeating Itachi and Kakashi have given you a large ego." She said, trying to keep herself calm as she did so. Naruto chuckled, his eyes closed as he did.

"You underestimate me Tobi. I'm far stronger than you think, and these," He opened his eyes revealing two different Mangekyous. "Have only made me stronger. I put two Kages into the hospital by myself in THEIR villages." Obito narrowed her eyes at the overconfident former blonde.

"Am I going to have to teach you humility?" She asked, taking the battle fan from her back where it was attached. Naruto chuckled, taking out his scythe in one hand, and chain in the other.

"Oh please try, this'll be entertaining." He said before the two charged at each other simultaneously, fan meeting scythe as they sparked together. Naruto quickly use his chain to wrap around Obito's ankle, pulling on it, but it just phased through her before she punched him in the face, causing him to take a step back before he whirled the chain around himself, connecting it to the bottom of the scythe before he began throwing the scythe.

"You've gotten stronger." Obito commented as she dodged under the chain, delivering two quick kicks to the boy's stomach. "But not strong enough I'm afraid." Her eyes widened as he grabbed onto her wrist, yanking her forward and phasing through her, before half his arm materialized in her chest, making her eyes widen.

"I've developed the same abilities as you Tobi. Fugaku Uchiha's Sharingan has Kamui, as well as the other Sharingan I stole from Kakashi, though, his is different." Tobi jumped off of Naruto's arm, not a single drop of blood was on Naruto's hand, causing him to raise his eyebrow.

"I don't bleed Naruto." Obito said, slamming her hands into the ground as numerous trees came up from the ground in spikes, dead set on impaling Naruto. Naruto jumped back about twenty feet, avoiding the wooden spikes as he made his own set of hand seals.

"Fire Style: Searing Migraine!" He shouted as a tornado of fire came out of his mouth, burning all the wood little burnt twigs as the raging fire went it's way to Obito, who dashed to the side to avoid the inferno before she began running towards Naruto in a dead sprint, almost disappearing in a burst of speed as she did so, but Naruto was fast too.

The two dealt equal blows to one another, each one harder than the last, kicking, hitting, tripping, and flipping during the fight before Obito hit his body with the fan, causing Naruto to fly into a tree, cracking it.

"You aren't on my level Naruto, give up." Obito called out, hoping that he would. Naruto stood up defiantly, blood running down his chin.

"And give you the satisfaction? Never!" He shouted as he began running towards her, black chakra surrounding him before he was now fully running in a black chakra body that encased him inside of it, a scythe in hand. "DIE!" He shouted as he swung down the large chakra scythe into the ground, splitting it into several different pieces as black flames spread towards Obito at incredible speeds, barely giving her any time to dodge as she used Kamui to absorb the flames.

"Tobi, you're an Uchiha aren't you?" Naruto asked, his eyes narrowed as he looked at Obito. Obito only gave Naruto a quick nod.

"So, Sasuke isn't the last Uchiha. Let's change that." He whispered to himself as a large blue chakra orb appeared in his Susanoo's hand. "Die!" He shouted loudly as he threw the large Rasengan at the woman, who's eyes had widened as she tried using Kamui to suck up the large orb of chakra, but failed as it was too big and it hit her mask, shattering it completely as she was blew back into the ground, causing her to be in a crater.

"Let's see what you look like without that mask." Naruto commented, deactivating the Susanoo and walking over, only to see a woman's face with shoulder length black hair laid out from behind her, half of her face was distorted and slightly discolored, but in Naruto's view, she was pretty.

"Y-you're a girl?" Naruto shouted in surprise, his usual cold demeanor disappearing as he looked at Tobi's unconscious form.

"Well shit."

And done. Triple upload! Yay me! I deserve hella cookies dudes and dudettes.

Did anyone see that coming? I hope not cause that was unexpected as fuck for me. I just got on the keyboard and started typing and this is what came up. Hope you enjoyed it!

Was it good? Bad? Tell mee!

Anyways, yeah. Obito's true gender is revealed! Also, I forgot to explain this, but she was in a henge the entire time, so that her boobs wouldn't show under her clothes or her long hair. Hope that clarifies that.

Til next time my lil demons!