The Story Unfolds

Kira's P.O.V.

     I was at the mall with my friend Rhi, when I think this all started. As usual we just got done window shopping and using all of our money on food, so when she started talking about how I needed to get a boyfriend I groaned not wanting to talk about this. Again.

     "Come on, Kira, you know you want another boyfriend. What with the failure of your relationship with Ryan and all."

      "Thank you so much for opening old wounds, Rhi," I said with my most sarcastic tone. But as usual she was totally oblivious to that. I mean come on she was beaming at me! But to be honest I don't think the story starts here. I mean as you can see my story starts here but not his. No his story started at the auto shop when he got in more trouble, not expecting what was to come.

 Caleb's P.O.V.

 Shit! I can't believe I ran into another object within twenty-four hours!!! 

  "Caleb!!" My mom shrilled in my ear, "You have to go and apologize to the owner of that Ford! Park, then go in, and APOLOGIZE!"

   "Yes ma'am," yeah if I were a dog my tail would be in between my legs like a scared lil pup.

As soon as I walked in I looked around and saw the workers at the counter and a couple with I'm guessing their daughter. It took every bit of courage I had to gain my voice and ask the question,

"Anybody own a red Ford Explorer? Um it had an Eagle Globe and Anchor on it." The man with the family stepped forword.

 "I am son, is there something wrong? You seem kind of nervous." I just stared at him surprised...this man was going to KILL me! With his wife and daughter standing right there!

  "I-I um sorta ran into your car, um sir."

   "What's your name?"

   "C-C-Caleb G-Griffth sir."

  "Thank you, young man for coming in and telling me. That takes a lot of courage... Where do you go to school?"

   "Avon High." That was when his wife spoke she seemed pretty surprised too.

   "Oh! Our daughter is starting there next week!"

   "Really? What's her name?"

   "Kira Kinsley." And to be honest that was where it all started.

~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Okay I'm not sure if this is good or anything. At all. So comment vote fan whatever you feel like doing and PLEASE be honest. Should I continue writing??? Should I stop??? Till next time I guess!! Oh and if you guys like it I promise to try to make it longer. Thanks!!