"The wedding"

"Brielle come on! We are going to be late! For mrs.katherines wedding I hear my mothers voice echo from down stairs mrs.katherine was a southern bell with blonde hair slightly darker than mine and big light blue eyes. she was finally getting married to some. Rich guy. I take one last look in the mirror, I guess you could say I was the pretty stereotypical teen girl, vain, self conscious, always caring about how I looked to make sure I please the human eye. I admired my platinum blonde hair, emerald green eyes, I walked out of my room and jogged downstairs I couldn't see over this stupid (yet gorgeous) Tiffany blue dress I missed a step and took a tumble down the light carpet steps I landed with a 'bonk' sound. I felt my head hit the iron bars so I caressed the back of my head with my hand only to see crimson liquid streaming down my head. "oops" I said I went to the bathroom and bandaged the cut up. "Brielle we are leaving!" I hear my mother warn "coming!" I ran quickly outside and hopped in the back of the black shiny range river my sisters Ezra and Britannia sat by my side while my brother , Caleb sat in the middle row tucked in his little green car seat all giggly. he got my mothers grey eyes and my fathers brown dark brown hair.

But my sister Britannia got green eyes and dark hair. and Ezra got grey eyes and blonde hair. we all looked different. I looked at my father while he drove. So focused, poised . I checked the time on my phone 11:47 am. I glanced up only to see a large pickup truck drift into our lane my father tried to stop but it was too late we collided with the f450. this...was the moment of impact.