Chapter 1

Bucky POV: 

The bright sun dazzled my eyes as Steve and I walked down the lonely road on our way to school. I kicked a perfect sized pebble in front of me out of boredom. Making a big sigh trying to get Steves attention, he was looking at the sky, following the birds movements with his eyes. I make yet another attempt at sighs this time even louder.

"What is wrong, now?" he asked me, out of annoyment turning his attention to me.

"I don't know" I answered shrugging my shoulder looking straight forward. 

"OMG, you are hopeless" He chuckled and elbowed me. Kicking the pebble I was kicking to the side of the streat. 

We reached the school and walked up to our Clint. Who was standing at the front of the school leaning on the wall with his phone in his hand waiting for us. 

"Ready to begin, the LAST year of high school" Clint excitedly asked us putting an arm over both of our shoulders, walking up behind us. 

"Yes, hell yes" I smiled widely and gave clint a half bro hug. 

We walked inside trying not to lose each other in the massive crowd of nervous and already lost freshman students. We made or way to our lookers and I opened mine leaving a few new fresh notebooks. 

We looked at ur schedules, me and clint have the first lesson together and Steve was on his own until lunch. We decided we would meet up at lunch, clint and I walked to our first lesson together talking about nonsense. Apparently clint dreamed about being the king of the world, I don't even know Clint is weird. 

We walked in to class a little to late so sadly the only tables left where at the front middle or at the front left. Naturally we looked at each other and walked to the left one sitting down. I am kind of excited for a new year of high school. I miss being around my friends all the time. 

A few more students walked in, one of them I did not regionise. He must be new, the new guy sat in the front middle by himself. He was dark skinned, kinda cute but sadly I did not get a god look at his face. 

"Hello class, I hope you all had a good summer, we have a new students hear why don't you come here and introduce yourself" The teacher said smiling at the new kid with those fake I have to smile because i am at work smiles.  

The cute guy stood up and walked up next to the teacher he looked a little nervous. 

"Hi am Sam wilson" He looked around the room and quickly walked back to his seat. 

A phone started to call and the teacher picked it up and answered, witch is new. She took the phone away from her phone and looked at us.

"I need to take this why don't you talk with you nighbures about the summer, sam you can talk with bucky and clint she pointed to us" and walked out the door. 

The room was instantly filled with talking noise and sam was looking at us, Clint sat closest to him so he turned around giving the new kid a inviting smile. Sam gave a small smile back and stood up lifting his chair and walking to us. Sitting facing us. He is wearing a tight but not to tight long sleeve shirt showing his large mucheles making me try really hard not to stare at his pecs and shoulders. Now I also got a great view of his face. He had deep brown dreamy eyes making me dizzy.