sleepover *chap9*

Chloes POV: As i get home i get my stuff together for Darcys and run a bubble bath as i dont have to leave for another hour or so. i start to run my bath and ring Jaden again hopeing he will answer. but he doesnt. i insert all my bath soaps from the body shop it was a coconut smell set... I turned the hot water off and hopped in. I just layed there for abit as i was about to wash my hair and my phone started ringing, and it was jaden i was so excited to speak to him as i have missed him lots, but i wonder what he will have to say about him going away and not speaking to me for 2 days. 

"Hey Babe, sorry i havent been here or answered my phone for a while, me and Moises have had to go out of town for abit."

"hey jay, why have yous had to leave, and go without telling me and Darcy, where are yous and when are yous coming back, the pair of us have been worried because we know nothing about whatever the fuck yous are doing!!"

"I know were so sorry, i want to hurry up and get home and see my favourite girl who i am missing too much already, but am sorry to say we wont be home for another couple of days and were in San Diego, but its important for yous both not to come as much as we want yous to it is not safe unfortunatly"

"What the fuck do you mean it is not safe, yous best hurry the fuck up and get home or we will come there and drag the pair of yous home by ye ears ye jaden and you can tell Moises aswell"

 "ano ano we will be fine i promise, but its.. i have to go i will ring you soon love you". *beep*

The twat disconnected arrrrg. i finish washing my hair and body, i get out the bath and throw on my black diamontie juicy couture trackie and black uggs, i put my purse in my bag and pick out my pjamas for tonight. 

it is now 6:20 so i text darcy* am on my way, il be about 10 minutes xx* I arrive at Darcys and she opens the door, and she already has the films set up, we decided we were going to watch are favorite box set  fast and furious. We order a meat feast 20" pizza from the pizza palace and we order chicken balls egg fried rice and chips and a carton of curry and a big bottle of dr pepper from the chippy aswell. About 45 minutes later they both suprisingly arrive at the same time and it came upto about $20.00 alltogether so we split the bill in half. "Ay darc, jaden rung before he said him and moises dont know how long their going to be and that there doing something important but its unsafe for us to go there" i confusingly tell her, "ye i know moi told me the same i think we should go there but not tell them, i dont know how it will work tho, there all the way in San Diego". she replies. "i have an idea we get a plane to San Diego hire a car and ring the police for a cellphone tracker give the police there number and then they will tell us where we are, then we go" i reply "oo ye and we will dress super cute in all black black top and shiny black leggins and black converse" darcy happily explains. We finish are movies and go to bed.