Title your Story Part

Aviens POV

So hey I'm Avien Khalids fiancé, yes he proposed too me and let's just say that was the best day of my life. It's 2 days before the big reunion and right now jasmin aka jazzy is coming over to hang out . So is lemar and sinead. The reason I'm not top excited is because jasmin and sinead aren't really the best of friends. Don't worry you'll find out when the drama begins.

Khalid and I were on the couch. His head was on my lap and I was stroking his hair. Until the doorbell rang it was jasmin and ayman. Ayman had his hands wrapped around jasmines waist. They're such a cute couple.

Jasmin: Avien my babeeeeh!!

Avien: wassup come in!

Ayman and jazz came in and we began too talk. Later on the doorbell rang again it was lemar and sinead.

Sinead: hey hoe

Avien : sup slut

I walked in with them and as soon as we entered the living room sinead saw jasmin and said

Sinead: for fuck sakes

She then ran out and lemar said

Lemar: I'll get her.

He ran out shouting her name I just sighed and waited..

Sinead POV

As soon as I walked In that living room I saw Jasmin I literally ran out. I could not stand her sometimes! So basically the story is she used to of out with lemar and now I'm going out with him it's kinda weird. I swear sometimes I think lemar still has feelings for her. The way he looks at her, the eye contact between them. I swear it's 50 shades of fucked up. Anyways I ran out the house and sat on top of Lemar's car until I saw him come out and because I sitting on the car he stood in between my legs and put his hands around my waist.

Lemar: baby whats wrong?

Sinead: It's nothing

I looked away feeling a tear coming down, he wiped it.

Lemar: I don't think its nothing If your crying...

Sinead: fine, ever since we started going out jasmin has been on my mind okay! The way you look at her, the way you stare at her it's so-

He cut me off with a kiss.

Lemar: Sinead jasmin is the past your the present your the only one I love right now. Those looks I give jasmin? Hatred. Pure hatred she doesn't mean anything too mee your my world okay. Don't ever think that.

I put up my pink and said

Sinead: pinky promise

He wrapped his pinky around it and said pinky promise. I started to cry a little so I put my head in his chest and he carried me back in. When he got back in I felt eyes burn holes in my back. Lemar sat down on the catch and I sat on his lap. Then a few minutes after we started to talk until it was time too goo.

------------

Love it? Yea you doo!