I'm Watching You

I'm Watching You

Copyright  © 2012 Mahnoor Tariq

All Rights Reserved.

All my stories, including chapters, prologues, epilogues and all associated content is copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of these works. Any unauthorised copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of these works constitutes as an infringement of copyright and is punishable by law.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(BLURB)

Ever felt afraid?

Ever felt like someone's been keeping an eye on you from a distance?

Put yourself in Lilian's shoes. She's been having a few problems lately. Aiden Clark, her ex best friend, has been following her around quite a lot and just won't leave her alone. As she comes closer to calling the police about her situation, she soon finds herself kidnapped by a group of men with a leader who turns out to be her very own stalker.

Tormented and abused Lilian begs for them to just kill her and get it over with, but Aiden doesn't want to let go of his prized possession and she soon finds out why.

Who knew screwed up kidnappers could love, too?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Ah! I know, I'm doing a horror story for once. I used to write them a lot when I was a kid but decided to stop a short while later and try writing 'romance'.

I guess I'm bringing my old hobby back, eh? ;)