Late Nights

It was 1:50 am last time I looked on my phone. That was two hours ago. I have never been more tired in my life. Ever since I have been on tour with the band, it's been late nights and early mornings. Yes band. I don't play anything. It's my brother, Liam Payne's, band. I'm his younger sister, Jazmine Underwood. I know what you're thinking. We don't have the same last name because he's my half brother. I've been with him for four months now ever since my mom and our dad died in a car crash.

I had to leave my whole life behind. My bestfriend Miley, aka Blaze,my school,my friends,and the best person in the world, Justin. My best guy friend who I had been crushing on since the fourth grade. I left before I could tell him how I feel. We all talk on the phone and video chat all the time but not as much now. I got along great with the boys maybe it's because I love them. I'm not a crazy fan though like that girl who flashed Zayn. That was pretty funny seeing as she had nothing to flash.

I'm mixed so I am a creamy color,l have long black hair,green eyes,long eyelashes,and a thin but not to thin body. The boys had a show in two days so we had to make sure everthing worked and the boys sounded great. I stood there leaning into a chair next to the stage while everyone did there job.

" Hey Jazzy. Why don't you go to the hotel and get some sleep we'll be there soon." Said Liam. I shook my head. "I'm fine. And I don't like being there alone". I used to love it because I could take long hot baths but ever since that weekend me and Zayn went out to dinner while the other boys went shopping for clothes fans would somehow brake in and at scream at me to leave him alone one fan even broke in while I was in my bra and panties. Just then the boys managers son, Jes, walked in and he looked super cute today. He had longish black hair and brown eyes. I was so wide awake now.