Club Sex: 1

"Katie?" I close my book and looked at my teacher in front of me with my test paper in her hand. "Perfect score, well done." She grins and taps my shoulder before handing out the papers to my classmates.

Holy shitballs, I got a perfect score for History Essay! This calls for a celebration.

Before anything else, I'm Katie Barnes of London University. I'm studying literature and it's my first year here. I give a shit or two about my studies and a bullshit for sex. That's what everyone wants: sex. Not you in their lives, but you in their pants. You can never find a guy that'll love you for you these days and I don't give fuck.

"Tori!" I call for the blue-haired chick down the hallway whom I call my best friend. We've been best friends since...our parents fucked. We aren't rivals after that huge mess, it was our parents' mistakes and after that we don't give a damn shit about them.

"Hey, Katie!" She says, I eyed her outfit for today since she did not come home to our apartment last night. She's wearing this denim shorts and tank top; typical. "Our religion was hell."

"History was rad! I got the highest."

"Tell me something new." She remarks sarcastically and rolled her eyes making me giggle. "Fancy partying tonight? This Jake guy that I hook up last night co-owns a club and invited us, so....?"

"Hell yeah. I need a reward you know?" I wink at my best friend before we walked out of the school.

--

I wore my black back less dress that was in my mid-thighs, it's sleeve is up to my elbow. I decide to wear my black heels since Tori borrowed my red one. My hair was in a high ponytail and I had make-up on. It's already half past six and by 15, we expect a Jake on our front door.

"You look smokin' tonight, Tors." I compliment my best friend who's wearing a little red sleeveless dress with her curls laying on her shoulders.

"Says someone who's definitely getting laid tonight."

"Like you won't. I'm sure Jake will fuck you senseless as soon as you open the door." I tease her and she just giggle as we sit on our couch. "So where were you last night?"

"At Jake's." She says while changing the channel in every three second.

"Hey, you two have been fucking for weeks. You sure this isn't getting serious?"

"No." She scoff, "no boys are serious, remember?"

"Details then."

"Well, I was from the mall and I bought new lingeries then I bumped to Jake after I went out of VS. We hung out then walked, he spanked me in the middle of the street and I got so turned on so when I saw a free alley, we fucked. We went back to his house and fucked. Ate then fucked. Studied then fuck. Slept then fuck. And now I'm here." She giddily replies. After a few minutes Jake was already knocking on our door but as soon as he saw Tori, they fucking kissed in front of me.

"Oh baby mmm." Jake moaned when Tori rubbed his crotch. I smirked at went in his Lambo. I made myself busy with my phone playing some senseless games then the fuckings shits decides to go.

The club was as fancy as I thought it would be. We got VIP passes since Jake is the co owner. As soon as I entered, a guy-a hot guy-drags me to a booth.

"What d'you want milady?" The sexy guy ask. He is so damn hot with his tan skin and lip piercing.

"Sex on the beach." I say then he leaves me to get a drink. Everyone leaves, and living means dealing with it. I got bored a few minutes later and the hot guy didn't show up anymore. Damn it. I stood up and roamed around the club looking for Tori when I bumped to someone.

"Sorry." I mumbled, I look up to the guy and his face shines in concern. And he's hot, I might add. Hotter than the guy before even if he's only wearing skinny jeans and red button-up shirt that hugged his toned body perfectly.

"No, I'm sorry. I should have paid more attention."

"Me either. I got to busy to find my best friend."

"Same problem here." He grins, Christ he looks more heavenly when he smiles. I already am wet by just looking at this guy. Darn shit. "You wanna go somewhere private?" Yeah, all boys does this.

"Sure." We made out way upstairs and found an empty room. I bite my lips as he unbotton his shirt saying it's so hot. Yeah, you're damn hot. I took off my dress slowly making sure I'm teasing him. My dress drops to the ground and I step out of it with only a black lace panty and my heels. I look the guy who was watching me and I smirk at him before turning around and picked my dress making sure he has a fine view of my ass. I teasingly walked towards him slowly and pressed my body against his. 

He presses his lips on mine, slipping his tongue in my mouth which I granted entrance to as I unbuckle his pants and dropped it on the floor and I grind my pussy to his crotch. His lips roams to my jawline and to my neck immediately finding my sweet spot and sucked it, I moan.

He leads us towards the bed and I fall onto it and watches him as he rips his boxers off him, his erection showing. I bite my lips, enjoying the sight of him pumping his long dick for a show.

"Don't be a tease..."

"Niall. Niall's the name baby." He coaxed as he rips my panty and dives in between my legs, I scream out his name very loudly as he inserts his tongue in me.

"Ohhh baby. Fuck Niall." I cursed when he flicks his tongue in me and swirls it around. I fist the bed sheets as his pace got faster. His hands is on my thighs and he presses them as soon as I cum on him. I was panting for air and was still sensitive yet he cleaned me up.

"I like it when you scream my name." He seductively whisper as he hovers above me. He kiss my neck and sucked my soft spot again and I can't help but moan his name.  Slowly, his lips found its way to my breast and he sucks it while he plays with my other boob and I moan again.

His other hand reaches for my pussy and collects my moisture, "so wet baby." He stops to adjust his position, he spanks my pussy with his dick and fuck it, I moaned his name again and gasps when he directly enters his length in me.

"Oooh baby."

"Niall." The room was filled with our moans and screams out of pure pleasure as he rocks his hips in circles, thrusting deeper than he did every fucking time. His hands was playing with my breast and it feels so good.

"Baby  you love my cock don't you?" I moan at his filthy words. He trusted deeper and faster until it became sloppy, my pussy is already aching in pleasure.

"I-I'm so close Niall." I moaned when he rocks in circles again. I love that maneuver of his, it feels so good, so pleasurable.

"Me too, baby." With one last full thrust, he spills in me  and collapsed as we both pant, the fire still igniting in us. He rolls beside me and kisses my temple, a gesture that is unfamiliar and ancient.

"Best sex ever." He breathes.

"Yeah." I agree. 

"Ready for round 2?"

"Even until the dawn babe." I smirk.