🌺Animals (Stucky)🌺

Name: ain't nothing wrong with it, Just acting like we're animals

Pairing: steve roger and bucky Barnes of the MCU

warnings: Smut ABO knotting fluffy ending
Words' 1196
Credits: me

Sunday 3:49 am

Steve woke when a wave of burning hot heat courses through his frail body. Steve lets out a whimper wrapping himself around a pillow lightly rutting into it. The friction making the ache worse. He feels slick start to steadily trickle out of his hole.

Steve stops rutting when he remembers.

Bucky's asleep in the bed next to him, steve mentally curses himself for being so naive, he knows bucky's going to wake up any moment now, if not from steves panting, from the scent.

he hears a movement and freezes he opens his eyes to see bucky sitting up in bed. Steve can see from a small amount of light from the tiny window In Their shared apartment,

it's enough for steve to see bucky get out of bed a quickly rush out of the room. Steve manages to fall asleep.

Bucky slept on the couch that night.

Monday 9:12

Bucky's eyes groggily opened,

blinking out the sleep in them He got up and walks to their tiny bathroom and did his business.

bucky took a shower (a cold one ;D) he got out and pulled on a pair is sweatpants, going commando.

He heard Steve shout for bucky, the alpha inside of him stirred As bucky started back to Steves room memories of last night into his head.

Steve flushed and writhing in heat whimpering. his sweet vanilla scent, Bucky stopped walking.

He could feel the blood rush to his knot.

Shaking the vulgar thoughts of his best friend from his head.

he continues walking towards steves room the scent of lavender getting stronger with every stride bucky took.

Bucky knocked on the door 3 times, he heard a steves voice stutter out, "C-Come In."

he had to get out of there the only sent the alpha could smell was steve, "whaddya' need Stevie?" Bucky shakily mustered out.

steve responded timidly asking bucky to bring his suppressants.

Bucky had always hated suppressants they made an omega metaphorically stop their heat, the thought of Stevie already frail stopping something that was completely normal Upset him.

before Bucky could stop it a growl had wormed it's way out of Bucky's chest.

A deep reverberating sound that made knees tremble.

Stevie's pov

Steve heard a deep growl reverberate from Bucky chest causeing another fresh wave of heat and slick to pour from his hole.

Bucky started to apologize but before he could get a word out Steve spoke.

" P-please Bucky want y-you need you alpha please make it stop!"

he saw Bucky falter. "holy shit" Bucky took a deep breath, only getting a nose full of stevie, and calmed himself.

It's seemed like years before Bucky finally spoke, "Stevie... This is your heat talking... Try getting some rest"

he was just about to turn around and leave when Steve in-between moans said, " Alpha... Please need your knot, I l-love you....."

Bucky stopped dead in his tracks.

Bucky whipped around and practically pounced on steve, connecting their lips,

Bucky hungrily kissed Stevie. Steve kissed back with the same force, Bucky slides his knee in-between the omegas spread legs causing a choked out Moan from steve.

Bucky pauses for a moment to listen to the sound. He caused it
He's Making steve moan, his wettest dream come true.

Bucky snaps back to reality when he felt the omega rut against his thick thighs ( THIGHS OF BETRAYAL) "B-bucky! please...n-need..your knot"

Steve moans rubbing himself against Bucky's clothed thigh.

Bucky quickly removes his sweat pants and kisses Steve roughly bitting down on the omegas lip parting the lips when. They then. Out of air.

steve looks down at Bucky's erect member feeling his body flush,

it's huge probably 9 or 10 inches no doubt when his knot swells it'll be about 13.

Stevie shudders when he feels Bucky finger prod at his hole, he rolls his Finger around the slick muscle.

finally he slips a finger inside of Stevie, causing Steve to almost scream. " OH! FUCK BUCKY PLEASE" steve shouts out, "shhh omega gonna knot you so hard" Bucky says but it sounds more line a promise to the omega,

steve whimpers in reply. Bucky pushes a second then a third finger inside the omega.

Steve keens pushing back on Bucky's fingers and moans his alphas name,

Bucky's knot twitches Bucky's pulls his slick covered fingers out if Stevies hole, gripping steves hips and flipping him so he's on His knees,

spreading the omegas cheeks to see a puffy, pink, and glistening hole.

Buckys climbs back up the omega positioning his cock at his Little omegas hole, steve pushes back hoping to get some friction.

he moans hoarsely feeling Bucky's cock slip a few inches into him, Bucky keens over the omega, with one quick thrust his buried to the hilt in his best friend, now lover.

Steve screams and clenches around Bucky's cock, immediately Bucky sets a brutal pace fucking in and out if the omega at a mad speed,

steve was reduced to a mumbling incoherent moaning mess beneath the alpha. His alpha,

steve felt Bucky hit a bundle of sensitive nerves inside him that sent him so close to coming steve had to wrap his Finger around the base of his cock.

grunting Bucky pounds the omega feeling his orgasm coming closer with every thrust.

he felt steve tighten around him as steve came, ribbons of white warm come shit of of his cock,

Bucky thrusts harder than before lodging his cock deep In. The omega coming harder than he's ever came before.

Steve can feel Bucky's knot swelling he's so full he feels like he might burst. steves tummy is pouched slightly from the utter amount of come the alpha pumped into him,

Bucky's knot stops swelling and steve lets out a sigh of contentment, he's so full and so happy

" gonna look so good swollen with my pups huh omega? " Bucky grunts to the omega

" m'so in love with you steve" Bucky positions himself so Bucky's spooning the omega with his knot still inside steve, whispering praises to the omega,

"ive loved you for so long Stevie don't know how I managed gonna take care of you, s'okay love everythings gonna be ok, when I saw you with Peggy I couldn't stand just wanted you tj myself to be Mine, always gonna love you, loved you since when we were little lived you t'now "

he places kisses on the omegas neck, kissing up to the binding mark he kisses directly on top of it silently asking for permission,

"Please," steve hoarsely whispers
Bucky sinks his teeth into the flushed skin bonding them togethr forever.

"mine." bucky mutters after bonding the pair to which steve replied with. " Yours" they then fell asleep together with with goofy grins on their faces,

I love you so much Steven grant rogers bucky falls asleep thinking