Yeet Yeet Boi

A couple days has passed and Flug is still not able to figure out the antidote for the potion. He's been pacing around his lab, trying to figure it out. Meanwhile, Black Hat decided to leave him alone to pester Dementia.

"Dementia!" Black Hat busted into the lizard hybrid's room, "I need your advice!"

Dementia whipped her up from the pillow on her bed she was crying into, "What?"

She wipes her face, smearing her eyeliner even more.

"I need your advice."

She sits up on her bed and sighs, "For what?"

"I want to take Flug out on a date, but I don't know where or what to do," Black Hat sits next to her on the bed.

Dementia winced at his statement and sighs again, "Well, he's a nerd, so do nerd stuff."

"Like what?" The eldridge questions, getting out a notepad and pen, ready to take notes.

Dementia grins a bit, getting the idea of ruining their date with the most unromantic thing she could think of, "Zumba."

The demon quickly scribbled that down in his notes, "What's that?"

"Oh," Dementia grins a little, "It's just the most romantic thing a couple can do together! It's a dancing thing. He'll love it, trust me!"

"Hm, dancing is romantic..." Black Hat taps his pen on the bottom of his chin, "But where can we do this 'Zumba' thing?"

Dementia shuffled around in one of her drawers until she found what she was looking for. She hands a gym pamphlet to the eldritch, grinning some more at her evil scheme, "There's a class tonight at the local gym. Starts at 7," She checks the time on the clock hanging in her room, "You should probably start getting ready to go now."

Black Hat nodded and walked out the door, shutting it, "Thanks for the advice, Dementia."

Dementia shakes her head and lies back down on her bed, continuing to sulk.

——————

"Do I have to wear this?" Flug raised an eyebrow, holding up a maroon leotard with the word 'Juicy' imprinted on the front.

Black Hat gestures to his own matching one and replies, "Yes."

"Why?"

"It's for our date."

"But I don't wanna go on a date," Flug crosses his arms.

Black Hat sighs, "Just put it on, love."

With a pout, the scientist walks away from the lab to his bedroom to get dressed.

The eldritch waits outside the door, hearing the occasional shuffling, until Flug walks out with his leotard on, blushing.

"You look... enchanting, Doctor," The demon looks him up and down, blushing as well.

"Can we just get this over with?" The scientist crosses his arms, averting his eyes to the floor.

Black Hat smirks, taking his arm gently in his own, "Eager to go on our date, Doctor?"

Flug sighs and the two walk down the halls of the mansion until they see 5.0.5 and Dementia.

"Nice outfit, nerd!" Dementia guffaws, holding her sides.

Flug rolls his eyes and chooses to ignore her, "5.0.5, make sure Dementia doesn't destroy the house while we're gone, ok?"

5.0.5 nods and gets into his babysitting mode.

Black Hat pulls Flug to the front door and they walk out, getting odd stares from passerby's.

———————

"We're at... a Zumba dance class?" Flug makes a face and sighs at all the people in the gym room getting ready to dance.

"Yes! Isn't it romantic?" Black Hat pulls him into a kiss, earning grossed out looks from the other people in the room.

Flug pulls away, feeling self-conscious from the judgement.

The Zumba instructor sashays into the room, wearing the cheesiest gym outfit ever, like something straight out of the eighties'; bright green booty shorts, a white crop top, and knee-high socks, not to mention the dreaded headband and armbands, "Who's ready to get their Zumba on?"

The dancers cheer, dispersing to various places in the room to have room to dance. Black Hat and Flug stay where they're at, kind of awkward with this situation.

The instructor whips out an old tape player and slams on the Space Jam theme song.

"Alright, class! Let's do some lunges! One, two! One, two!" The instructor proceeds to do lunges, incorporating some dance moves here and there, with the rest of the class following along and Flug struggling to keep up.

"Now some squats!"

Flug already feels like passing out from this and they literally just started. He really needs to get more exercise.

Just when he thought it couldn't get any worse, the Cha Cha Slide started playing. Flug groans, trying to prepare himself for this torture.

"To the left! Take it back now y'all! Five hops this time!" Like a bunch of mindless, hypnotized zombies, the crowd follows along with the orders as if it were some kind of demon summoning ritual in which they could not escape. For no one can escape the monstrosity known as the Cha Cha Slide.

At least Black Hat looks like he's enjoying himself.

He leans over to Flug and whispers, "This song brings me back to my childhood! This is the national anthem of Hell!"

Flug nods, suddenly understanding why this song is so torturous and evil.

Thankfully, the song ends soon and the instructor pauses the tape, "Alright, class! Let's take a five minute break! You all were doing great!"

A woman that was dancing next to Black Hat turns over to the pair and exclaim, "You two were really good! You come here often?"

"No, this is our first date, and we decided this would be a wonderful setting for a date!" The eldritch puts an arm around Flug's waist and kisses him on the cheek.

Flug gives him a small glare, knowing damn well he didn't help decide this.

The woman squeals, "Aren't you two the cutest? Anyway, I'm Analee!"

"I'm Black Hat, and this is Flug!" The eldritch shakes Analee's hand, Flug following pursuit.

"Oh! Like the evil villains?" Analee tilts her head.

"Yes exactly!" Black Hat smiles, Flug sighing at his boss's audacity to give that away.

"Well that's just sweet! Two villains in love with each other! That would be a perfect romance story!"

The instructor interrupts their conversation, shouting, "Who's ready for more Zumba?"

The crowd cheers and Flug groans as the instructor puts on more up beat music.

(A/N): Black Hat's and Flug's first date! Hope y'all enjoyed!