2| My Roommate Is A Sex Addict

dedicated to @Forgetful_Me for the beautiful banner on the side!

I've seen a fair share of douchebags in the nineteen years of my life. My mom, having to be the blonde bombshell she is, caught the eye of many. But that doesn't mean she caught the eye of Mr.Right. Every night my mom would sneak in whoever she thought was the right guy, they'd have sex, then he'll leave her. My mom has been through various, ten to be exact, Mr. Rights during my high school years. Maybe this is where my distrust of males came from.

But Sasha took the grand cake of douches. It's been a week and I want to rip my hair out. He has no respect for females and he's a sex addict, at least that's what it looks like. Ever since he's moved in there's been dozens of girls on his arm every night, all different, all here for the same reason; sex.

As I hate to admit it, Sasha was sexy. But his whole ego and pride issues messed it up, I don't want anything to do with him.

I've also managed to learn a little about Sasha. Firstly, it was Sasha Rumancek and he's romanian, which explains the accent. Also he works at a bar but I have yet to know the name of it. Lastly, he was man whore.

Due to our simple arrangement, he needs a place and I need money, we've set ground rules. One of the many says I am not to be in sight (or in the apartment, better yet) when he has a girl over. This way, I don't have to answer unwanted questions or hear the girl's pleasurable moans. I was a-okay with this rule.

Unfortunately, this was the first rule of many it be broken.

.

.

.

I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place at this exact moment. I'm currently in the kitchen as Sasha is having intercourse with a girl two rooms away. I don't even know how it got like this. It's 9 AM for god's sake, how is this happening?

I winced slightly as I heard the girl moan and cursed out loud. I want to shrivel up and die right now. The smart thing to do would be to leave as quickly as possible but this apartment is an alarm. Everything makes sound. Everything.

Before I know it, the screams had died down and I heard shuffling coming from his room. I took this as a sign to try to tip-toe to the room I was suppose to be in; my room but before I could take a step-

"That was great." a feminine voice said in a flirty tone, and I ducked behind the kitchen isle quickly.

"You were great." I heard Sasha's accent compliment. I wanted to gag up last night's ramen right then in there.

"When is the next I'll see you?" she pleaded pathetically, I peeped over the counter and saw her touching up his arms, which were hairy. He wore an expression that was convincing enough to say 'i'm interested' but I am pretty sure that he wasn't. I've seen that look before.

"Sooner than you think." Sasha emphasized this by bringing his head closer the hers with each word until they were kissing. The atmosphere felt ten times as awkward as before, at least they were doing it in another room but now, it's practically in front of my face.

After a few seconds they started moving towards the door, I felt like it was time for me to come out of the hiding spot. My appetite for 'breakfast' completely gone. Once the door was shut I was on my couch, laptop in my lap. I opened up an open document realizing it was one of my term papers that was due next week.

"Who was she?" I questioned as if I didn't already know. Of course, I knew who she was. Sasha's favorite taste in women was scattered around the campus.

"Why would you want to know?" He asked in a playful tone, a tone I hated coming from him, "Jealous are we, Solana?"

"Of what?" I scoffed trying with all my might to glue my attention onto the screen.

"Because you wish that was you in my bed, with my hands touching," his voice was getting closer and closer, "that our bodies were moving in sync until everything starts to build and build and build until---"

"STOP." I shut the laptop immediately and turned around only to face the fact that he was inches from my face. I inwardly gulped and thought to myself, why on God's green earth do I have this kind of roommate? Why did he answer the ad and not a normal person? "You're such a manwhore."

"Namecalling? Well now I'm going to have to find a name for you." He said in a mischievous tone.

"Can you move from me now?" I came out more like a whimper than a command, although it was a question. He smiled show perfect pearly whites and began to head to back to his room.

Somehow after realizing the position I was in, with him leaving me on the couch flustered by his inappropriate attitude and closeness, he had won this little battle. He managed to overpower with by being seductive and sly. I went to the bathroom to get ready for calculus.

end.

Next Chapter: My Roommate Isn't My Boyfriend