Chapter 5

Damon's POV 

When Elena tried to kiss me I reacted so fast I pushed her so hard. She hit her head on the bed and then I heard a loud crack. There was a lot of blood. That's when I remembered she wasn't a vampire anymore, she had taken the cure. I rushed her to the hospital. She was paralyzed from the hip down. 

Elena's POV

I woke up in the hospital. Damon was holding my hand with his head on my hand. The last thing I remember was trying to kiss Damon, and he pushed me.

"Damon, what happened?" I asked. 

"OMG ELENA YOUR AWAKE!!!" Damon exclaimed. 

"Damon what happened??" I asked him again but louder and more serious. 

"You tried to kiss me and I reacted so fast that I pushed you really hard, and you are..." Damon trailed off. 

"I AM WHAT DAMON!!!?" I asked in a really loud voice. 

Damon's POV

I feel so bad for what I did. I didn't want to tell her. But I knew that I have too. 

"Elena I'm so sorry, but you're paralyzed from t--," I said as Elena cut me off. 

"I'M PARALYZED," Elena shouted. 

"Yes Elena I'm so sorry," I say as I lay my head on my knees. 

"Damon it's ok you didn't mean too," Elena says as she puts her hand on my head. 

The Next Morning

I woke up and the next thing I knew I look up Elena is screaming then she just stops...