Christmas w/ Luke (for Hazel) ~Smut~

~Smut Ahead~

You woke up to strong arms wrapped around your waist. You didn't want to wake up just yet so, you snuggled deeper into your long term boyfriend, Luke's, chest. His arms gave you a light squeeze.

"Morning gorgeous." He said his voice thick with sleepiness. Your cheeks lit up. You may have been dating Luke for almost three years but, it still made you blush. Luke had that effect on you.

"Ten more minutes." You mumbled into his chest.

"You have to get up." He told you quietly.

"Ugh, why?"

"Because. It's. Christmas." He told you between kisses he began peppering on you. You smiled and sat up slowly, opening your eyes. You had completely forgotten about it being Christmas today.  Luke smiled at you staring into your green eyes. He cupped your cheek and gave you a light kiss.

"Bleh," You pulled back with your tongue stuck out. "morning breath." He laughed and kissed you on the forehead. You made your way to the bathroom and brushed your teeth and brushed  your hair. You applied only light makeup since you two were just going to stay in. The door opened and Luke came in to brush his teeth. Once he was done he turned to you with a smile.

"You ready?" He asked pulling you into him.

"For what?"

"Presents." You gave a small smile to yourself. You had gotten the perfect present for Luke. You leaned back and pressed your lips to his. He pushed back with more force and tangled his hands into your hair. You pulled away with a smirk.

"Presents first." You kissed the tip of his nose and ran out of the bathroom. He quickly chased after you into the living room. You stopped in the doorway and looked under the tree to find where you had stuck the gift you had bought Luke. You skipped over and sat on the floor crossing your legs with the present on your lap. He came in and sat across from you, reaching under the tree. You grabbed his hand.

"Me first, I got you two!" You chirped. He laughed and rolled his eyes. You held out the box with a blue ribbon on top. He took it and smiled down reading the box. He lifted the lid and pulled out a stuffed penguin.

"Oh my god." He smiled then pulled the best face. You quickly got your phone out as he stood up.

"Babe, do that face again. Twitter needs to see this." He did it again and you took a picture. He was going to put it on the couch before you stopped him.

"Open the back of the penguin." He did as you said.

"You've got to be kidding me!" He held the paper in front of his face. "You've got us tickets to see All Time Low?!"

"Not just tickets." You reached back under the tree and pulled out an envelope. You opened it and walked over to him dangling the necklaces in his face.

"Backstage passes." He looked at you with wide eyes.

"You are amazing. Now, I feel like mine isn't good enough." He handed you a small box from his pocket of his sweat pants.

You lifted the lid and gasped. It was a gold locket with the name Hazel engraved on the front. You opened it and inside it contained a picture from your first date.

"It's perfect!" You told him. You wrapped your arms around his neck. "You're perfect."  You lifted your hair up making sure not to get any blonde strands stuck in the chain as he helped you put the necklace on. You grinned twirling the locket between your fingers. Luke wrapped you in his arms and sat his head on your shoulder. His hands locked around your waist, you set yours on top of his and he began swaying you two gently.

"You really like it?" He asked. You turned to face him with a smile.

"More than you can imagine." You leaned forward and kissed him softly. He pulled you closer, deepening the kiss. Your hands wrapped around his neck and eventually wound themselves into his messy hair.  Your lips moved in sync and his hands left trails of fire as they roamed your torso.

His tongue ran along your bottom lip asking for entrance. You gladly let him in, allowing him to explore every centimeter of your mouth. He tasted like his mint toothpaste and you loved it. You pulled on his lip ring, letting the cold metal slide across your teeth. His fingers latched onto your hips and he gave a sharp tug to him. You let out a sharp breath and Luke smirked against your lips. He slid his hands up your shirt. You broke the kiss taking off your shirt. Cold air attacked your bare torso and made goose bumps rise on your skin. He did the same before pushing back against you. You felt much warmer now that his chest was pressed to yours.

You tugged at his hair and began grinding against his hips. He gave a slight groan and moved his hands down. He slid his hands into your pants and squeezed your arse. You yelped at the coldness of his hands. You needed him. You tugged at the waistband of his sweatpants signaling you wanted them off.

"Wanna take this elsewhere?" He asked huskily. You nodded and he picked you up, carrying you to the bedroom. He laid you down on the bed. He hovered over you before moulding  his lips with yours again. You continued making out heavily, running your hands up an down his sides. He moved to your neck, finding your sweet spot he began sucking.

"L-Luke" You moaned.

You arched your back in pleasure. He took this opportunity to unlatch your bra and with a little help from you, get it off. Once he finished sucking your neck he moved to your chest. Sucking, nibbling, and licking your breasts, he was teasing you to no end. You bucked your hips upwards. Feeling his erection against you made you want him even more. You pulled at his pants again. This time he took them off. He looped his fingers around the fabric of your pants and took them off in a swift motion, taking your panties off with them.  

He trailed kisses down your stomach, leaving love bites every place he stopped. He gave you no warning before slipping a finger into you, causing you to take a fist of his hair and pull with a slight wince.

"You alright, babe?" He asked. looking up to you.

"Mhmm." He gave you a quick kiss before pulling his finger back out and plunging it again. He moved at a rhythmic pace for a bit before adding a second finger. Your heavy breathing hitched once he began sucking on your clit. The metal from his lip ring felt freezing compared to the hotness of his breath and it sent you into a mental frenzy. His pace quickened and you were on the edge.

"Luke, I-I'm gunna-"

Suddenly he stopped an your eyes widened. He moved back up beside your ear.

"Not until I'm inside you." He ordered. His breath sent shivers down your back. He reached in the dresser beside your be and pulled out a condom, quickly putting it on.

"Ready?" You gave a terse nod and he thrusted into you. The room filled both of your moans. He repositioned you, hitting your g-spot every time. Your hands raked down his back and his head fell to your shoulders. His breaths became short and ragged while his thrusts became sloppy.

"Hazel!" He groaned as he came into the condom. Hearing him scream your name sent you over and your walls clenched around him before you came. You both rode out your highs before falling beside each other.

You both panted and stared at the ceiling. Luke grabbed you and you snuggled into him trying to keep warm. He pulled the blankets over the two of you and kissed your forehead.

"Merry Christmas, Hazel."

"Merry Christmas, my penguin."

A/N Here you go!! I hope you liked it... sorry if you didn't XP. But, anywhore. Vote comment follow!!
~Stormi ~Xoxox