Rude Taxi Drivers

The rough passenger seat continued to irritate and aggravate me despite my numerous attempts at readjusting my position. Steering my thoughts way from my uncomfortable aching body, I couldn't contain my excitement for my new assignment. The only information I was given was my destination, the MGM hotel in Las Vegas. I pondered what my next assignment would be... perhaps a slow and painful killing or a fast and refreshing killing.

Unfortunately my pondering thoughts were soon disrupted and the car halted.

"We are at the hotel and you owe me $97.39. Hurry up and pay! I have places to be and things to do."  The driver demanded impatiently.

"Hymp, yeah right." I grumbled to myself as I slowly gathered my money.

"Excuse me, did you not hear me? I have places to be! So hurry up, blah blah blah..." As his voice became increasingly angrier, I became more annoyed and zoned out trying to focus on counting the money.

"Hey, are you even listening?" Questioned the driver while waving a hand in front of me.

"You shut your trap this instance and let me count my money in peace which will take time or I will walk out and leave you with nothing." I responded furiously and firmly.

"You know what, I cannot take it with you teenagers these days! All you do is think that you know it all and can do whatever you want. Well let me tell you something, snap back to reality because in this life you have to work for it." The driver lectured and complained.

"Man you got it wrong. You think I'm one of those people who whine and latch onto people with money. I suggest you stop judging people by there looks because you might not know anything about their life and the things they have to go through. Things change therefore stop living in the past and snap back to reality. " I argued defiantly while relinquishing with joy by turning his words on him.

"Someday that attitude do yours will get you in big trouble. I may be in my late 40's but I can beat the fiddle sticks out of you. I wouldn't be talking impolitely child." He threatened with a victorious smile slowly appearing.

"Really thats all you got?" I instigated. "Beat the fiddle sticks out of me..." I couldn't stop laughing and tears slowly sprouted out. "Man what kind of comeback was that? With that defensive and cruel attitude I bet you are single." I retorted.

The driver quickly turned red as a tomato but before he could reply with another pathetic comment, I threw my change at him, got my luggage and headed straight towards the hotel to check in wondering what was going to happen next.

Hey Guys,

So I just finished my first chapter so happy :)

Sorry for taking so long had some parts that needed major editing

Don't know when i will be able to upload but I will ASAP when I find time.

ALSO...

"Dont judge someone by their appearance or personality, there is always a reason behind it"

I know it might be hard because were humans, it's in our human nature to do it,. For instance, judging a book by it's cover. I suggest put yourself in their place and see how it feels for someone to do that to you.  Maybe someday when you went against judging that someone or something and got the chance to know them there may be something special about that thing or person that could change your life.

I want to wish everyone a safe Thanksgiving Holiday and Break of 2014.

Edited: November 30, 2020. Happy Late Thanksgiving Y'all!

Have any questions feel free to comment below.